I've gotten some GREAT wins lately- it seems like they come in bunches when I win!
From Seerymus Mama: The Tots, this adorable BUNNY shirt for next year!
From Frugal Plus: A GREAT little book: How to Sew a Button (I promise I will review it shortly!)
From Epicurean Designs- adorable clippies for daughter and flower pin we can BOTH use on our hats!:
From Hybrid Mom: One Tote Buddy Resuable Bag Holder for the Car- holds TEN bags, in 1 neat and pretty place! Perfect for when you're on the go alot and always forgetting to put the bags back in the car!
and then from Kiddie Corner Deals:
and I forgot to tell you about the PrintMaster 2 from Tasra !
From Sweet Designs by Maryum: A great reversible swing top
(I paid for the matching shorts that match the inside blue and white dot pattern!):
From Seerymus Mama: The Tots, this adorable BUNNY shirt for next year!
From Frugal Plus: A GREAT little book: How to Sew a Button (I promise I will review it shortly!)
From Epicurean Designs- adorable clippies for daughter and flower pin we can BOTH use on our hats!:
From Hybrid Mom: One Tote Buddy Resuable Bag Holder for the Car- holds TEN bags, in 1 neat and pretty place! Perfect for when you're on the go alot and always forgetting to put the bags back in the car!
and then from Kiddie Corner Deals:
and I forgot to tell you about the PrintMaster 2 from Tasra !
AND shhhhhhhhhh, don't tell daughter, but she's getting a friend for Pillow Pet (aka Ladybug!) from
Melinda Joy is coming:
I'm guessing it will be Pillow Pet II....LOL
(Maybe now she'll stop hollering at me everytime she see's the commerical,
that Pillow Pet (I) needs a FRIEND!!!






