THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!!!
Confession Time: I have never really gotten into the whole Michael Bolton thing. I mean he's got a decent voice and all, just was too 'easy listening' for my tastes, you know?
But even I have to admit, he might have a hit on his hands with One World One Love (due out on May 4th)!! fOn this record, he’s collaborated with a number of popularmusicians including award-winning singer/songwriters Lady Gaga and Ne-yo.

Track Listing: NOTE these ARE the songs on the cd I am giving away- it is an early preview, it is NOT the US version that will be in stores (ie there is no back art or liner notes!!!- it is a PROMO copy!!!)
Check out the Video for Just One Love HERE
This is a ....pleasant album. Really. This is an album you can put on and everybody, no matter what generation will be doing some toe tapping or humming along. Are they gonna remember all the lyrics, probably not. Will it make them smile, probably. The reggae influence adds a nice world music touch and updates the album and Bolton. Working with hit writers and producers has given Bolton a more modern edge to his music, but it's still Bolton- smooth sailing, prefect for date night! I think when people say you either like or hate Bolton's music, they have a valid point- you're either gonna love this cd for being middle of the road, or it's gonna bore you because it all sounds so similar. BUT if you LOVE Bolton, you're gonna ADORE this cd!
He will also be embarking on a 6-month World Tour with stops across the US and Europe through September of 2010. In the meantime, check out Michael Bolton on his website, Twitter and Facebook, to keep with his apearances!
AND because I love all my readers and know some of you moms really ADORE Michael, I'm giving you a chance to win my review copy of this cd!
AND there will be an official Michael Bolton Mother’s Day Twitter Party on Monday, May 3rd!
3 day winner's rule :
Winner has 3 days to
acknowledge
they won prize,
and confirm address, if no contact, then new winner will be picked in their place.
Please
post
each entry separately, i.e. 2 posts for Subscribing:
Confession Time: I have never really gotten into the whole Michael Bolton thing. I mean he's got a decent voice and all, just was too 'easy listening' for my tastes, you know?
But even I have to admit, he might have a hit on his hands with One World One Love (due out on May 4th)!! fOn this record, he’s collaborated with a number of popularmusicians including award-winning singer/songwriters Lady Gaga and Ne-yo.
Track Listing: NOTE these ARE the songs on the cd I am giving away- it is an early preview, it is NOT the US version that will be in stores (ie there is no back art or liner notes!!!- it is a PROMO copy!!!)
| 1. Ready For You |
| 2. Just One Love |
| 3. Need You To Fall |
| 4. Hope It's Too Late |
| 5. Can You Feel Me-duet with Tami Chynn |
| 6. The Best-duet with Ne-Yo |
| 7. Murder My Heart-cowritten with Lady Gaga (she also sings backing vocals) |
| 8. You Comfort Me |
| 9. Sign Your Name-the Terence Trent D'Arby hit (what DID happen to him? I ADORED this song in high school!) |
| 10. Invisible Tattoo |
| 11. Survivor |
| 12. Crazy Love- Van Morrison's hit |
Check out the Video for Just One Love HERE
This is a ....pleasant album. Really. This is an album you can put on and everybody, no matter what generation will be doing some toe tapping or humming along. Are they gonna remember all the lyrics, probably not. Will it make them smile, probably. The reggae influence adds a nice world music touch and updates the album and Bolton. Working with hit writers and producers has given Bolton a more modern edge to his music, but it's still Bolton- smooth sailing, prefect for date night! I think when people say you either like or hate Bolton's music, they have a valid point- you're either gonna love this cd for being middle of the road, or it's gonna bore you because it all sounds so similar. BUT if you LOVE Bolton, you're gonna ADORE this cd!
He will also be embarking on a 6-month World Tour with stops across the US and Europe through September of 2010. In the meantime, check out Michael Bolton on his website, Twitter and Facebook, to keep with his apearances!
AND there will be an official Michael Bolton Mother’s Day Twitter Party on Monday, May 3rd!
You can check out all the details here:
Prizes include a Michael Bolton Prize Pack that
includes his new CD, a very special Michael Bolton flower arrangement and
a personal phone call from Michael himself on Mother’s Day!
GIVEAWAY:
One winner will get the this review cd of One World, One Love.
ENTRIES:
Make
sure I
have an email address, with your comment, so I can contact you, if you
win!
If I don't have a way to contact you, you will forfeit your win!
USA/ Canada only
If I don't have a way to contact you, you will forfeit your win!
USA/ Canada only
and confirm address, if no contact, then new winner will be picked in their place.
- Subscribe to the blog (2 entries)
- Follow this blog on Google Friend (2 entries)
- Signed up for the New Year, New Self Program on this Blog (2 entries) Must have signed up/commented under the Original Post for the NYNS Program!
- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet about this contest (3 entries) (this can be done DAILY for 3 entries PER day)
- Have the “New Year, New Self Program” Button on your blog (3 entries)
- Put the "Bless Their Hearts Mom" Button on your blog or website (3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)
- Enter this post link in a Giveaway Linky on another site (5 entries)** MUST provide link to the Giveaway Linky!
BONUS: FIVE ENTRIES: Did you get We
Blog Conference Twitter Party BONUS entries????
Contest will end on May 20th, at midnight. Winner will be picked by Random Number (random.org) on May 21st, and emailed. As soon as winner's info is received, I will get the cd in the mail to them during the following week.
Contest will end on May 20th, at midnight. Winner will be picked by Random Number (random.org) on May 21st, and emailed. As soon as winner's info is received, I will get the cd in the mail to them during the following week.
Disclosure:
This cd was sent to me free of charge, for review purposes, by Child's Play Communications/ Music Moms Program. I was not told how to review it
however.
The track listing you have listed isn't correct for the US release..which is the one on May 4th. This CD with thelisting above was released in the UK in September. There are two different songs on the new release. My Lady and What You're Doing To Me.
ReplyDeleteI love Michael Bolton and would love his CD. Please enter me.
ReplyDeleteSmiles & Blessings,
Cindy W.
countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com
I am a subscriber.
ReplyDeleteSmiles & Blessings,
Cindy W.
countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com
I am a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteSmiles & Blessings,
Cindy W.
countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com
I love Michael Bolton and would love to win his CD.. Thanks for the opportunity to enter.
ReplyDeletemisskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
I am follower via GFC #1
ReplyDeletemisskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
I am follower via GFC #2
ReplyDeletemisskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
I am email subscriber #1
ReplyDeletemisskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
I am email subscriber #2
ReplyDeletemisskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
Follow via twitter(@misskallie2000
ReplyDeletetweet 5-3-10
misskallie2000 Win at http://blesstheirheartsmom.blogspot.com/2010/05/music-reviewgiveaway-one-world-one-love.html
less than 5 seconds ago via web
misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
thanks for the chance to listen to this cd :)
ReplyDeletekarenk
kmkuka at yahoo dot com
email subscriber :)
ReplyDeletekarenk
kmkuka at yahoo dot com
Long-awaited CD, please count me in!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Email subscriber #2
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
GFC follower #1
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
GFC follower #2
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
follow 1
ReplyDeletejune_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com
follow 2
ReplyDelete