Today JVC launched the JVC HD Everio “Power Your Passion” BlogHer ‘10 Sweepstakes, which gives bloggers a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to the BlogHer ’10 Conference in New York City on August 6 - 7, 2010.
For the second consecutive year, JVC will provide four winners with round trip airfare, hotel accommodations and a full registration to this popular event, along with a JVC HD Everio camera to power their blog with rich high-definition content. Female bloggers can enter by visiting the sweepstakes site and explaining how digital video could power their passion for blogging. One winner will be selected within each of the following categories – Parenting; Business & Entrepreneurship; Travel & Lifestyle; and Health and Community. Winners will be chosen at random and announced on June 23rd.
WOW- wouldn't that be COOL to win??? Not so much for the trip (hey CutestKidEver, I could be the 'foreigner' up there instead of you down here! LOL), as much as winning the excellent video camera! I have not ventured into the land of vlogging, as the old camera we have is just too hard to use because I have to convert the tape feed (YIKES) to digital! So I've resisted. I know many times on reviews it would be SO much easier for you to see the item in action on video, wouldn't it? Yup.
Not to mention all those fun Louisiana things we go to- I'd love to give you a video taste of our home state! So maybe I'll get lucky and get picked and we can start down the road of vloggin together (well, after I learn how to use it while in NY, right??? LOL)