Jyl and Kellie WAY WAY outdid themselves in speaking with companies and getting sponsors, as you already know! The Twitter party was HUGE prize wise and they went above and beyond in getting items for the attendees as well.
This is what was given to EACH of us:
My bag was the EXACT shade of lavender (hard to tell in pix-
doesn't photo well) as the nail polish I had on. HOW freaky was that???
And in this gorgeous beach tote was:
AND
AND
Not pictured above:
Momnificent Gorgeous Purple Travel Coffee Tumbler
(currently in dishwasher! cause I use it EVERY day since getting it!)
AND
a 5 pack of Waterweek Reusable bottles
(cause I forgot to take pix for this post-oops!!)
AND
Super items from Executive Gifts and Discovery,
which will be featured in different posts!
Are you amazed as we were????
And shhhh-I'm going to be sharing some of this with you in giveaways
real soon, so stay tuned!!!



