We made the Lumby News!

WOO HOO- We made the Lumby May 2010 Newsletter put out by author Gail Frazer!

lumby pix

GREAT LUMBY REVIEWS ON THE WEB:
"The characters are SO unique, but somehow fit the town of Lumby perfectly!  This really is a great series that I can't recommend enough!" -- Bless Their Hearts Mom 

Tingles of excitement! I ADORE it when authors comment here, but to pass on a quote from my review....PRICELESS!!
 

THANKS Gail!!!!


Want to join the newsletter and get monthly recipe and gardening tips, as well as updates on the latest Lumby series book (#5 about to come out on July 6th! (Check out the website to read chapter 1!) , working on #6 and presenting #7 to publisher shortly.YIPPEE!!), as well as subscriber ONLY contests! Sign up here! 

You can check out the Lumby Book reviews here and here. I'm trying to finish  the fourth book, but it is slow going as I;m reading 3 other books at same time! Stay tuned! 

Pix from Lumbybooks website and is painted by Gail's husband, Art Poulin!

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail