Mailbox Tuesday: Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel

I'm sure most of you have seen the ads on tv for the new Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel and wondered if it really works!
lanacane anti chaffing gel

I did too, so I went to their website and signed up for a free sample!

The sample came in just 2 days before I needed to attend a funeral. Wearing a dress/pantyhose in 90 degree heat with 80% humidity, inside AND outside, I figured I could give it a workout!

The gel comes out in a non-greasy gel that turns into a powder upon being rubbed into the skin. It was instantly dry on contact with the skin and left my skin feeling silky and smooth-no friction in sight! I was really surprised at how well the small amount worked!

This is definitely a keeper and the $1 coupon is a super bonus! And lucky YOU, you can STILL sign up for a free sample and your own $1 coupon! Just fill out the quick survey on the Lancane site and you'll get sent both!







Disclosure / Disclaimer:  I received this sample, free of charge,  the same as any other person could have received,, from Lancane. No compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to review the book.