Product Review/ Giveaway: Boudreaux's Butt Paste & Boudreaux's All-natural Butt Paste

**THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **

If there is ONE thing we know in my part of the South it's that if you have a baby, you're gonna NEED lots of Boudreaux's Butt Paste!

The STUFF as we like to call it is flat out a miracle worker. I always include it in baby baskets for showers and new arrivals. Once you use it on junior's sore bottom, you'll never go back to any other ointment! AND you get to keep using it, as it has MANY varied uses!

Boudreaux's (yellow tube/box) comes in small diaper bag size tubes, large tubes for home and the "I've got multiple babies" jar! When you first open the tube, you may say "eewww" as the smell isn't sweetly aromatic, and after you lather it on, you're GONNA want a baby wipe handy for your hands, but who cares when it clears up a nasty case of diaper rash in DAYS?

Yup, I said DAYS! When we brought our daughter home she had a mild case of diaper rash. Luckily we had a tube of Boudreaux's handy. Waa-la 2 days later, rash was GONE. And that stayed true to course- if she came down with a bug, Boudreaux's was there to ease the pain and and make it go away QUICKLY!

Boudreaux's contains 16% Zinc Oxide (which yes is about the same as other ointments), BUT their special formula also includes Peruvian Balsamand it just works GREAT!

Remember I said there was other uses?  You know their is nothing you can use on an infant for bug bites, that's truly suited for an infant right? Think Boudreaux's! Yup, you can use it for infant bug bites- it soothes and dries them up asap! AND it will work you ADULT bites as well! Now with an adult, you may need multiple applications, because usually our bites are bigger! This being mosquito season, you better get some handy!


AND there's more! Summer in the South also means chaffed skin for kids and adults alike. What comes to the rescue? Yup Boudreaux's works on adults too! Also handy for women's housewife's eczema and to soothe cracked feet! Yes, It's an ALL in ONE treatment!
Boudreaux's also has a NEW formula out- All Natural Butt Paste! It's in the green and yellow box, and the tube is green, not yellow! The new formula is light and creamy and rubs in clear, and has a pleasant smell compare to the original! the natural formula contains aloe vera, beeswax, the Peruvian balsam and citric acid. So it is very soothing to bites or sunburn (AHA- another use I found out about this weekend!). I used it on both this weekend and it worked great. Now when it came to some chaffing the week before, I found that the regular Boudreaux's works better. I think because it's thicker and it provides a better barrier. But I would definitely keep a tube of this one in the beach bag this summer!


And for a limited time you can get your own sample too:


AND  you can try to win this giveaway-
I'm giving one of you a 2oz. tube of regular Boudreaux's for your family!

The Giveaway
One Winner will win a tube of Boudreaux's Butt Paste !!

ENTRIES:

Make sure I have an email address, with your comment, so I can contact you, if you win!   
If I don't have a way to contact you, you will forfeit your win!

USA/ Canada
 
3 day winner's rule : Winner has 3 days to acknowledge they won prize,
and confirm address, if no contact, then new winner will be picked in their place. 
 
Please post each entry separately, i.e. 2 posts for Subscribing:
  1. Follow this blog on Google Friend (1 entry) 
  2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
  3. Subscribe to the blog (2 entries) 
  4. Signed up for the New Year, New Self Program on this Blog  on the Original Post  (2 entries)                                               
  5. Stumble this post/giveaway (2 entries)
  6. Have the “New Year, New Self Program” Button on your blog (2 entries) 
  7. Have / Put the "Bless Their Hearts Mom Blog" Button on your blog or website (2 entries)
  8. Tweet about this contest (3 entries), please include @BTHM1 in your tweet!  (this can be done DAILY for 3 entries PER day)  
  9. Have / Put the "Bless Their Hearts Mom Blog Birthday" Button on your blog or website (2 entries) 
  10. Blog about this giveaway (4 entries)
BONUS:   Enter this post link in a Giveaway Linky on another site (5 entries)** MUST provide link to the Giveaway Linky!

Contest will end on June 18th, at midnight. Winner will be picked by Random Number (random.org) on June19th, and emailed. As soon as winner's info is received, I will get the tube in the mail to them during the following week.


Disclosure: This package of both types of Boudreaux's was sent to me free of charge, for review purposes, by Boudreaux's, via Mama Buzz. I was not told how to review them however.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the chance to try this product.

    GFC follower

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GFC follower 2

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you (publicly) via Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  4. I subscribe to your feed via email #1 cakeblast [at] gmail [dOt] com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I subscribe to your feed via email #2 cakeblast [at] gmail [dOt] com

    ReplyDelete
  6. stumbled this post - StumbleUpon name: cakeblast

    ReplyDelete
  7. tweet #1
    http://twitter.com/cakeblast/status/15399690261

    ReplyDelete
  8. tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/cakeblast/status/15399690261

    ReplyDelete
  9. tweet #3
    http://twitter.com/cakeblast/status/15399690261

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard great things about this product!

    I follow via Google Friend: allibrary.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. #1
    I'm an e-mail subscriber.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. #2
    I am an e-mail subscriber.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I signed on for New Year New You on the original post - wow - it was 6 months ago!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Google friend connect follower. jfsarma at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Email subscriber (#1). jfsarma at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Email subscriber (#2). jfsarma at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. follow
    june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Daily Tweet #1
    http://twitter.com/cakeblast/status/15659780703

    ReplyDelete
  19. Daily Tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/cakeblast/status/15659780703

    ReplyDelete
  20. Daily Tweet #3
    http://twitter.com/cakeblast/status/15659780703

    ReplyDelete
  21. follow your blog
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. follow you on Twitter, partymix25
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. email subscriber #1
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. email subscriber #2
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. have your birthday button up on the right hand side of my blog #1
    http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. have your birthday button up on the right hand side of my blog #2
    http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tweet #1
    http://twitter.com/cakeblast/status/16025891100

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/cakeblast/status/16025891100

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tweet #3
    http://twitter.com/cakeblast/status/16025891100

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow on GFC
    lazybones344 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Follow via GFC - Chip
    chipdip2010(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would also like to try their body wash.
    lenz.nicole(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this stuff! The smell is wonderful and it works wonders.

    girlforgotten81@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow through GFC.

    hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I hear this stuff is a great substitute for the P in a PB+J :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow via Google Connect

    pittsy82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. #1 I subscribe via RSS Google Reader

    pittsy82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. #1 Tweeted http://twitter.com/pittsy82/status/16476354128

    pittsy82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. #2 Tweeted http://twitter.com/pittsy82/status/16476354128

    pittsy82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. #3 Tweeted http://twitter.com/pittsy82/status/16476354128

    pittsy82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would love to try this! thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  42. mom here could use it. you know how the hemmorhoid thing goes.

    ReplyDelete
  43. i am a follower, i would love to win
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Now following with GFC.
    cmanventuresinc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail