Book Giveaway: Language is Music and Travel Happy & Budget Low by Susanna Zaraysky

** THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED ***

I recently came across some interesting books, both by Susanna Zaraysky,  that stirred my imagination (and wanderlust) and made me want to share them with you!

language is music
Language is Music

Synopsis: Learning foreign languages is like learning to play music or sing a song. You don’t even have to be a good musician. Benefits of this program:

With more than 70 free and low cost tips and 90 plus Internet resources, you will learn to speak a language without spending a ton of money on plane tickets, tutors and intensive language programs. You don’t have to leave the country or even leave your home! You will learn faster than from the traditional “memorize and regurgitate” lessons used in schools and universities, as the language becomes part of your daily life. 

Travel Happy, Budget Low

Synopsis: Travel Happy, Budget Low informs you how to travel economically in planes, trains, and buses, how to find inexpensive meals, and how to book inexpensive hotel rooms or stay for free with locals.

This book does a lot of the work for you. Budget travel does not mean you will spend weeks on rickety old buses with no ventilation, or spend the night in run-down hostels.  You don’t have to sleep in bus stations. You will realize that you too can see Paris, The Great Wall of China, the Vienna Opera, and other great sites without breaking the bank, and WITH your kids!.


About the Author:
Susanna Zaraysky grew up in California in a low-income Soviet immigrant family with inadequate English language skills. She went on to study 10 languages, live in nine countries and travel to over 50. Susanna is passionate about sharing her experience and belief that no matter one’s economic status or past language learning experience, anyone can be multilingual and see the world.
 


The Giveaway
TWO Winners will each win a copy of Travel Happy/Budget Low OR Language is Music!!

MANDATORY ENTRY:
For your FIRST entry you must go to Susanna's book website and tell me a 
budget travel tip or something about learning language with her program!

Make sure you also advise me WHICH book you want to win!
(First winner that is picked will get their choice of books!) 

EXTRA ENTRIES:

Make sure I have an email address, with your comment, so I can contact you, if you win!   
If I don't have a way to contact you, you will forfeit your win!

USA/ Canada
 
3 day winner's rule : Winner has 3 days to acknowledge they won prize,
and confirm address, if no contact, then new winner will be picked in their place. 
 
Please post each entry separately, i.e. 2 posts for Subscribing:
  1. Follow this blog on Google Friend (1 entry) 
  2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
  3. Subscribe to the blog (2 entries) 
  4. Signed up for the New Year, New Self Program on this Blog  on the Original Post  (2 entries)                                               
  5. Stumble this post/giveaway (2 entries)
  6. Have the “New Year, New Self Program” Button on your blog (2 entries) 
  7. Have / Put the "Bless Their Hearts Mom Blog" Button on your blog or website (2 entries)
  8. Tweet about this contest (3 entries), please include @BTHM1 in your tweet!  (this can be done DAILY for 3 entries PER day)  
  9. Blog about this giveaway (4 entries)
BONUS:   Enter this post link in a Giveaway Linky on another site (5 entries)** MUST provide link to the Giveaway Linky!

Contest will end on July 31st, at midnight. Winner will be picked by Random Number (random.org) on August 1st, and emailed. As soon as winners info is received, I will forward their info to Susanna, to have the books sent to them.




Disclosure / Disclaimer:  I did not receive any of Susanna's books for review. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post, other than the books for giveaways. I was not told how to review it either. This post reflects my personal opinion which may differ from yours. 

Comments

  1. Lovely giveaway. Thanks. A travel tip is to take free walking tours. I would like the Travel Happy, Budget Low book. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an e-mail subscriber.+1. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The foundation of any language is grammar and vocabulary so that is necessary in order to master a new language. Learn on the go. The book Language is music looks unique. rojosho(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A travel tip is to bring a first aid kit. I would pick Travel Happy and Budget Low.
    pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow on google
    pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Email subscriber 1
    pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Email subscriber 2
    pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  8. No need to enter me, doll. I'm dropping in to say thanks for the e-mail. I've got this posted at Win a Book for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A tip would be to bring a first aid kit along...I would pick the book: Language is music ... tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow publicly on google connect-Tiffypixie tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on twitter @tiffypixie tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I subscribe by email tiffypoot@aol.com 2

    ReplyDelete
  13. I subscribe by email tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Button on my blog tiffspixiedust.blogspot.com tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Button on my blog tiffspixiedust.blogspot.com tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://twitter.com/tiffypixie/status/18514943584 ...Tweet (tiffypixie) tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://twitter.com/tiffypixie/status/18514943584 ...Tweet (tiffypixie) tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please enter me. A travel tip is to take free walking tours. You can enter the name of the city you are visiting and "free walking tours" in Google to find a company if you don't know of one. Many of the guides work for tips.

    I'd love to win Travel Happy, Budget Low, as I am going to Europe at the end of August!

    j.t.oldfield{at}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow you w/ GReader.

    j.t.oldfield[at]gmailcom

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow you on Twitter (@bibliofreakblog)

    j.t.oldfield[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. A tip: Relax and listen to music in the language you are learning.

    allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Google Friend

    allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Twitter

    allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Blog follower 1

    allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Blog follower2

    allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail