** THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED ***
But when Haley finds the body of her nemesis in the trunk of Ada’s Mercedes, things aren’t so fabulous anymore. Topping the list of suspects, Haley must solve this murder quickly – and find that hot handbag – before she becomes a killer’s next fashion fatality!
You can even read an excerpt on the author's website!
About the Author: Dorothy Howell, was inspired to write Handbags and Homicide by her crazed obsession with designer purses. She lives in Southern California, where there is, thankfully, no rehab program for handbag addiction, and is hard at work on her next Haley Randolph mystery.Dorothy also writes historical romance novels under the pen name Judith Stacy. She’s sold 23 funny, heartwarming romances that have reached almost 3 million readers worldwide.Her romance titles include the line's Top Seller for the Year, a No.1 on the Barnes & Noble Historical List, and a RITA Award Finalist. Visit her romance book web site at www.JudithStacy.com , and you can find excerpts from HANDBAGS AND HOMICIDE and PURSES AND POISON, the other 2 previous Haley Randolph mysteries!.
Also, be sure to check her new Website and her Facebook page.
Check out her DESIGNER HANDBAG giveaway on her site as well!
Review: This is a killer (pardon the pun) beach mystery! It has romance, mystery, PURSES, a hot PI who is always around when Haley needs him and a funny heroine. Seriously, I read this book in ONE sitting, in under 2 hours- I flew threw it! This is the book if you want a light and hilarious read! It made be want to run out and grab the 2 previous books and catch up! the author does a great job referencing events from the 2 previous books, without telling you exactly what happened, so you can keep up (course that just makes you want to go read the other books-LOL). This is a 5 star summer read!
GIVEAWAY
One Winner will receive this review copy of Shoulder Bags and Shootings !
ENTRIES:
Make
sure I
have an email address, with your comment, so I can contact you, if you
win!
If I don't have a way to contact you, you will forfeit your win!
USA/ Canada
If I don't have a way to contact you, you will forfeit your win!
USA/ Canada
3 day winner's rule :
Winner has 3 days to
acknowledge
they won prize,
and confirm address, if no contact, then new winner will be picked in their place.
and confirm address, if no contact, then new winner will be picked in their place.
- Subscribe to the blog (2 entries)
- Follow this blog on Google Friend (2 entries)
- Signed up for the New Year, New Self Program on this Blog (2 entries) Must have signed up/commented under the Original Post for the NYNS Program!
- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet about this contest (3 entries) (this can be done DAILY for 3 entries PER day)
- Have the “New Year, New Self Program” Button on your blog (3 entries)
- Put the "Bless Their Hearts Mom" Button on your blog or website (3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)
- Enter this post link in a Giveaway Linky on another site (5 entries)** MUST provide link to the Giveaway Linky!
Contest will end on July 24th, at midnight. Winner will be picked by Random Number (random.org) on July 25t, and emailed. As soon as winner's info is received, I will get the book in the mail to them during the following week.
Disclosure: I received this book, free of charge, from FSB Associates, for review purposes. No
compensation,
monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for
this post. Nor was I told how to review it.

I did read the first two and am so glad to hear the third is great! Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteJHolden955(at)gmail(dot)com
Google Friend Connect #1.
ReplyDeleteJHolden955(at)gmail(dot)com
Google Friend Connect #2.
ReplyDeleteJHolden955(at)gmail(dot)com
RSS Subscriber #1.
ReplyDeleteJHolden955(at)gmail(dot)com
RSS Subscriber #2.
ReplyDeleteJHolden955(at)gmail(dot)com
I would love to read this one.
ReplyDeletemlawson17 at hotmail dot com
GFC follower
ReplyDeletelkish77123 at gmail dot com
GFC follower
ReplyDeletelkish77123 at gmail dot com
I am an e-mail subscriber. +1. Thanks for this giveaway. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI am an e-mail subscriber. +2. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by email
ReplyDeletepbclark(at)netins(dot)net
I subscribe by email 2
ReplyDeletepbclark(at)netins(dot)net
Follower 1
ReplyDeletepbclark(at)netins(dot)net
Follower 2
ReplyDeletepbclark(at)netins(dot)net
I am a subscriber.
ReplyDeleteyour1chef@aol.com
your1chef@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI am a subscriber.
I would love to win this book. It sounds like a great read.
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Cindy W.
countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com
I am a GFC follower +1
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Cindy W.
countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com
I am a GFC follower +2
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Cindy W.
countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com
I am an email subscriber +1
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Cindy W.
countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com
I am an email subscriber +2
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Cindy W.
countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com
please count me in...thanks :)
ReplyDeletekarenk
kmkuka at yahoo dot com
This sounds like a lot of fun, but no need to enter me until I get the TBR under more control.
ReplyDeleteI'm dropping in to say thanks for the e-mail. I've got this posted at Win a Book for you.
this sounds like it would be a fun book. Thanks
ReplyDeleteABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot]com
subscriber
ReplyDeleteentry #1
ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com
subscriber
ReplyDeleteentry #2
ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com
gfc follower
ReplyDeleteentry #1
ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com
gfc follower
ReplyDeleteentry #2
ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com
subscribe #1
ReplyDeletetiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
subscribe #2
ReplyDeletetiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I would love to read this! Please enter me.
ReplyDeletemittens0831 at aol dot com
I subscribe by email.
ReplyDeletemittens0831 at aol dot com
Isubscribe by email. #2
ReplyDeletemittens0831 at aol dot com
GFC follower
ReplyDeletemittens0831 at aol dot com
GFC follower #2
ReplyDeletemittens0831 at aol dot com
I just love reading mysteries, and this one sounds good. Please enter me. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net
I subscribe on email #1.
ReplyDeleteayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net
I subscribe by email #2.
ReplyDeleteayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net
I follow on GFC #1.
ReplyDeleteayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net
I follow on GFC #2.
ReplyDeleteayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net
sign me up please
ReplyDeletechocolate and croissants at yahoo . com
I follow
ReplyDeletechocolate and croissants at yahoo . com
cococroissants
ReplyDeletehttp://blesstheirheartsmom.blogspot.com/2010/07/book-review-giveaway-shoulder-bags-and.html shoulder bags and shootings book giveaway
l
chocolate and croissants at yahoo .com
I follow you publicly on Google Friend Connect! #2
ReplyDeleteTaraTagli at gmail dot com
http://www.afrugalfriend.net/2010/07/giveaway-time-july-17th-link-up-your-giveaways/
ReplyDelete#1
Posted it in a linky!
Taratagli at gmail dot com
http://www.afrugalfriend.net/2010/07/giveaway-time-july-17th-link-up-your-giveaways/
ReplyDelete#2
Posted it in a linky!
Taratagli at gmail dot com
http://www.afrugalfriend.net/2010/07/giveaway-time-july-17th-link-up-your-giveaways/
ReplyDelete#3
Posted it in a linky!
Taratagli at gmail dot com
http://www.afrugalfriend.net/2010/07/giveaway-time-july-17th-link-up-your-giveaways/
ReplyDelete#4
Posted it in a linky!
Taratagli at gmail dot com
http://www.afrugalfriend.net/2010/07/giveaway-time-july-17th-link-up-your-giveaways/
ReplyDelete#5
Posted it in a linky!
Taratagli at gmail dot com
RSS feed subscriber (Google Reader)
ReplyDelete#1
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
RSS feed subscriber (Google Reader)
ReplyDelete#2
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
GFC follower
ReplyDelete#1
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
GFC follower
ReplyDelete#2
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
http://chicagocouponconfessions.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways_23.html
ReplyDeleteI blogged about the giveaway! #1
TaraTagli at gmail dot com
http://chicagocouponconfessions.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways_23.html
ReplyDeleteI blogged about the giveaway! #2
TaraTagli at gmail dot com
http://chicagocouponconfessions.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways_23.html
ReplyDeleteI blogged about the giveaway! #3
TaraTagli at gmail dot com
http://chicagocouponconfessions.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways_23.html
ReplyDeleteI blogged about the giveaway! #5
TaraTagli at gmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletenancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net
#1
email subscriber
ReplyDeletenancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net
#2
GFC Follower
ReplyDeletenancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net
I follow you on Twitter and I Tweeted
ReplyDelete@NancyeDavis
http://twitter.com/NancyeDavis/status/19385257987
nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net
#1
I follow you on Twitter and I Tweeted
ReplyDelete@NancyeDavis
http://twitter.com/NancyeDavis/status/19385257987
nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net
#2
I follow you on Twitter and I Tweeted
ReplyDelete@NancyeDavis
http://twitter.com/NancyeDavis/status/19385257987
nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net
#3
GFC Follower
ReplyDeletenancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net
#2
Blog follower 1
ReplyDeleteallisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com
Blog follower 2
ReplyDeleteallisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com
Google friend 1
ReplyDeleteallisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com
Google friend 2
ReplyDeleteallisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com