Yes, I have not held alot of giveaways this past week. I took the time to catch up on some reading (book reviews a-comin' I promise in droves!) and to spend some time with daughter.
She goes to her FIRST Vacation Bible School Monday! YIKES where has the summer gone?
And then it's only 4 short weeks til school starts for her for the first time!
So bear with me, as I am treasuring these last weeks of 'babyhood' before she flutters from the nest!
I will have some giveaways coming up, don't worry, I'm not abandoning you!
HUGS!
She goes to her FIRST Vacation Bible School Monday! YIKES where has the summer gone?
And then it's only 4 short weeks til school starts for her for the first time!
So bear with me, as I am treasuring these last weeks of 'babyhood' before she flutters from the nest!
I will have some giveaways coming up, don't worry, I'm not abandoning you!
HUGS!
