Well, I wanted to do a sample testing for you but unfortunately, all my sample testings are in medias res, so no go there. SO how about some more inspiration? Start thinking about Christmas (yes, I know, I know) when you enter giveaways.
Here's some things I've won that I'm using for daughter for Christmas:
Brave Mouse kit and book from my four monkeys
Julie Andrews The Very Fairy Princess book from Frugal Plus
Power Capes super hero cape from 3 Garnets and a Sapphire
SEE? all great gifts and kiddo will be delighted!
and drumroll.....a CSN Stores $70 giveaway from Great Blog Giveaways, which is going toward some great heat relief for when we are BBQing on the carport, via a Hunter Exterior Ceiling Fan! So it's sorta like a Christmas come early for the entire family!
Here's some things I've won that I'm using for daughter for Christmas:
Brave Mouse kit and book from my four monkeys
Julie Andrews The Very Fairy Princess book from Frugal Plus
Power Capes super hero cape from 3 Garnets and a Sapphire
SEE? all great gifts and kiddo will be delighted!
and drumroll.....a CSN Stores $70 giveaway from Great Blog Giveaways, which is going toward some great heat relief for when we are BBQing on the carport, via a Hunter Exterior Ceiling Fan! So it's sorta like a Christmas come early for the entire family!

