
Look at these two pictures-Can you tell WHICH silverware
is REAL and which set
is PLASTIC?
Bet you can't tell unless you zoom the pix and look close can you?
And that dear readers if the beauty of a new product made by Diamond Brands!
Diamond
Brilliance Cutlery adds a stylish flair to any gathering with its
elegant design. The reusable plastic cutlery looks just like real silver with an
intricate design and polished finish. At only $4.49 per box, Diamond Brilliance
is an affordable way to spruce up a barbecue or family party.
Now I don't know about you, but when we have outside parties, we do NOT like using the good silverware or silver! BUT when you;re having ribs, you sorta get stuck at least using the good knives, because regular plastic knives can't cut it (pun intended!). So if we had the option of being able to use plastic cutlery that IS sturdy and looks great, and is pretty reasonable to boot, you know we're gonna use it! AND the fact that they are reusable and DISHWASHER SAFE, makes them an even better bargain! Perfect for the camp or trailer, they're also great for special occasions, where you need more silverware than what you have, like a babyshower! The packs come with 10 knives, forks and spoons, so you get your money's worth as well, at $4.49 at Walmart!
I was quite pleased with this new product and can't recommend it enough!
Diamond Brand will be familiar to you- they make matches! The company has been in business for 125 years! They are known for their toothpicks, lighters and straws as well. If you're over 20, you've probably used alot of Diamond products your whole life and didn't realize it! With that much stability and great sustainable products, you know they won't let you down!
I'm definitely adding these new cutlery choices to our list of party and hurricane supplies!
Check it out and I bet you will too!
Now I don't know about you, but when we have outside parties, we do NOT like using the good silverware or silver! BUT when you;re having ribs, you sorta get stuck at least using the good knives, because regular plastic knives can't cut it (pun intended!). So if we had the option of being able to use plastic cutlery that IS sturdy and looks great, and is pretty reasonable to boot, you know we're gonna use it! AND the fact that they are reusable and DISHWASHER SAFE, makes them an even better bargain! Perfect for the camp or trailer, they're also great for special occasions, where you need more silverware than what you have, like a babyshower! The packs come with 10 knives, forks and spoons, so you get your money's worth as well, at $4.49 at Walmart!
I was quite pleased with this new product and can't recommend it enough!
Diamond Brand will be familiar to you- they make matches! The company has been in business for 125 years! They are known for their toothpicks, lighters and straws as well. If you're over 20, you've probably used alot of Diamond products your whole life and didn't realize it! With that much stability and great sustainable products, you know they won't let you down!
I'm definitely adding these new cutlery choices to our list of party and hurricane supplies!
Check it out and I bet you will too!
Disclosure
/ Disclaimer: I received this product for review purposes. from 360 Public Relations, for Diamond Brands, free of charge. No other
compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for
this post. I was not told how to review it either. This
post reflects my personal opinion which may differ from yours.