CSN Stores Goodcraft Butterfly Kids Lamp Review

butterfly lamp 1
I recently won a gift certificate to CSN STores and it took me FOREVER to decide what to buy, as there are just SO SO SO many choices!

I finally decided to upgrade kiddo from her nursery lamp in her room. She has been using the Bambi tample lamp, that was mine when I was a baby! It's cute, and goes with the Disney them of her room, but kiddo had wanted a more 'big girl' room, so we have been slowing changing it out to ladybugs, dragonflies and butterflies, and LOTS of pink. As the walls are a soft lavender already, it looks like GIRL defined! HA HA

butterfly lamp sAs you can see the lamp is exactly as it was shown on the website! I'm waiting for a new nightstand to arrive, or I would show you how it looks in her room- it just isn't as cute with the maple stand we've been using!

Like all Goodcraft items, it is quality made and STURDY. You know when you have a small child turning on and off a lamp, it's gonna take some beating, but this one seems up to the task!

Kiddo is estatic with her big girl lamp and it fits with the other butterfly wooden pieces I bought from a different company! YEAH from Mom! It is just the right height and under $40 (with shipping!), it's a steal!!!

 
Disclosure / Disclaimer:  I received this item, free of charge,from CSN Stores, as part of a gift certificate! No compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to review the item.