The Dog House: CSN Stores Review: My Good Dog Summer Dog Bed

BTHM The dog house button

Don't you love the new logo for our The Dog House posts? I've had this frame for YEARS (ok over a decade, approaching 2...SIGH), and after 3 weeks with MARLEY, we decided it was time to take my previous dog's pix out and put her's in, and then it hit me- logo pix! So a little Paint work, and waa-la, a new button!

dog bed 1Ya'll KNOW how much I ADORE CSN Stores! Well they came to our rescue yet again, after the arrival of the aforementioned 2 yr old in dog fur. Somebody wants her sleeping on the bed with her (ahem, kiddo, that would be YOU) and the first night she came home, Marley assumed she WAS sleeping on the bed (might bit spoiled apparently!). Right now, it's not so much of a big deal, BUT when she gets to be 125 lbs, it will be. Plus, our beds are all high (antique frames), so there will be a day when she can't jump up anymore. So we wanted to try to find a dog bed she could get used to, and that she could use outside on the porch during nice weather.

We searched high and low in our area (including all the Pet superstores) and were just NOT impressed with the beds and their costs. The solution came after browsing CSN Stores! The My Good Dog Summer Dog Bed comes in 3 sizes (we ordered Large, 36x24) and in tan or olive (ours is olive, but looks tan in pix due to flash).

my gooddog summer dog bedThe My Good Dog Summer Bed uses Dryz Intellitemp technology combined with Sheehan's Etcetera fabric (it's mesh like but soft) to dissipate both heat and moisture, keeping Marley as cool and dry as possible. Anti-microbial materials attack odor-causing bacteria, while a pillow inside provides comfort! AND the cover is machine washable AND dryable (hang)!

If you have large dogs that are furry, you know they can get hot indoors as well as outside, so a bed that doesn't heat them up is a good thing! And retrievers are known for hip issues, so we wanted something that would be soft for her.


dog bed 2
As you can see, somebody isn't too thrilled with her bed- she will only half lay on it. She really prefers to DRAG it around the porch like a toy (actually hilarious to watch as it is as long as she is), and hide her toys UNDER it. I'm sure this will change as she gets older, but for now, I'm not fighting every battle with her, just letting her get used to it! So far though it has been very durable AND it still smells as clean as the day it arrived! WOO HOO! If there was one thing I hated about having dogs before was having to wash the dog bed covers weekly! With this new dog bed, I won't have to! YEAH!

CSN Stores, I LOVE YOU! I can't believe how many times in the past year they have had EXACTLY what we need! AND that we can;t find anywhere locally for the same price (even with shipping!). They are definitely our goto online store, and we check them FIRST before we even think of buying household items anywhere else!

So head on over to CSN Stores and check out they're great inventory! AND since, I won a blog giveaway for CSN Stores also this past month, I'm going to share some more CSN Reviews with you this upcoming month as well!  THANKS CSN Stores!




Disclosure / Disclaimer:  I received this item, free of charge,from CSN Stores, as part of their Preferred Blogger Program, for blog review purposes! No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to review it.