Mailbox Tuesday: Fisher Price, the New Sears Catalog???

Do you remember when we were kids (ok, those of us over age 29) and when the Sears Christmas Book came out and to the house it was like Santa was sending us a preview of all the possibilities?

fisher price fall catalogueWell obviously the Sears catalog has gone to history. JC Penney has a small one, but it's just not the same!

But friday we received the new Fisher-Price toy catalog in the mail and I saw the same look of glee and pure LOVE in kiddo's face as she grabbed it from my hand, screamed "mine" and grabbed a pencil and advised us she had to circle what she wanted! Ah, the memories!

Curious as to what the admitted, spoiled child, thought was new and newsworthy?

Read on!

1. The Loving Family GRAND DOLLHOUSE (no beginner dollhouse for my kid-she wants the mega mansion!). I have to admit it's not bad for $100, as it comes with furniture and the family . Course it doesn't have ALL the furniture for the mega mansion- those are extra kits- naturally-LOL
fisher price loving family mansion

2. The iXL- kiddo wants a game/educational machine "like the big kids" very badly! We keep debating back and forth and I think I've decided on the Vtech Reader over one of the Leap Frog Readers as Leap Frog seems to change every year and you're stuck with an obsolete machine and I want something that will last her for at least 3 years! I like this iXL, but at $80, I can get one of the others cheaper.

If anybody has thoughts or suggestions on this quondram, please let me know!

fisher price ixl

3. Grow-to-Pro Basketball Stand- the one sports item kiddo doesn't have and she has told us she 'must have one'! I do like that it can adjust from 3 ft to 6 ft! We would definitely get lots of use out of it!

fisher price grow to pro basketball
At least the list wasn't too long! Well, once you took out the items she already had! HA HA!