Owens Corning has a contest going on, that I thought might be of interest to some of you.
It’s called: “That’s My Roof!”
Until October 15th, 2010 purchasers of a new roof with the company’s Duration Series Designer Colors Collection shingles can submit a photo of their new roofs and be entered to win monthly $500 prizes or the grand prize: a refund for the cost of the new roof! If that doesn't raise your wallet's roof, I don't know what will!
The Duration Collection shingles come in seven color combinations, from Summer Harvest to Sand Dune to Merlot. This is the company's first ever national competition. So check it out, and see if you can get YOUR new roof paid for by Owens!
What's your roofing color personality, so you know? Check out this online quiz to see:
http://roofing.owenscorning.com/homeowner/color-compass/
I took it and found out that my colors are Black and Beige (hello, traditional aren't I?)
Black means that I can be conventional, conservative, and serious, or worldly, a cut above everyone else, or very dignified. yet, my opposite is beige- warm, appreciate quality, and are carefully neutral in most situations, well adjusted and practical, preferring traditional or classic looks to trendiness.
Black speaks to traditional, regional or more modern sophisticated looks in a home, but always with an underlying quality and longevity attached to this hue. Black lends authority to the defining lines of a home, emphasizing form, shape and strength of design. Beige is innate and subtle warmth, a truly classic color, timeless as it never goes “in” or “out’ of style. There is a quiet, stylishly elegant connotation attached to the natural nuances of beige on a home.
WOW- that quiz was pretty on target re me AND how I tend to decorate the house! Check it out-then come back and let us know what YOUR colors were!
It’s called: “That’s My Roof!”
Until October 15th, 2010 purchasers of a new roof with the company’s Duration Series Designer Colors Collection shingles can submit a photo of their new roofs and be entered to win monthly $500 prizes or the grand prize: a refund for the cost of the new roof! If that doesn't raise your wallet's roof, I don't know what will!
The Duration Collection shingles come in seven color combinations, from Summer Harvest to Sand Dune to Merlot. This is the company's first ever national competition. So check it out, and see if you can get YOUR new roof paid for by Owens!
What's your roofing color personality, so you know? Check out this online quiz to see:
http://roofing.owenscorning.com/homeowner/color-compass/
I took it and found out that my colors are Black and Beige (hello, traditional aren't I?)
Black means that I can be conventional, conservative, and serious, or worldly, a cut above everyone else, or very dignified. yet, my opposite is beige- warm, appreciate quality, and are carefully neutral in most situations, well adjusted and practical, preferring traditional or classic looks to trendiness.
Black speaks to traditional, regional or more modern sophisticated looks in a home, but always with an underlying quality and longevity attached to this hue. Black lends authority to the defining lines of a home, emphasizing form, shape and strength of design. Beige is innate and subtle warmth, a truly classic color, timeless as it never goes “in” or “out’ of style. There is a quiet, stylishly elegant connotation attached to the natural nuances of beige on a home.
WOW- that quiz was pretty on target re me AND how I tend to decorate the house! Check it out-then come back and let us know what YOUR colors were!
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this info from M S & L Promotion for blog purposes! No compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told
what to say in my post.