A Great Breast Cancer Awareness Giveaway

Remember a few weeks back, I told you kiddo had won the Hippest Kid award?

We received the treasure box and it is LOVELY, and I will be doing a review on it next month. In the meantime, I wanted to let you know about the wonderful things Sandra has going on for October!

To support Breast Cancer awareness and fundraising for the whole month of October.  Each fan that "likes" Sandra's Facebook page will be up to win a pink Birdhouse for Breast Cancer (that she typically sells for $99).  The random selection will occur on Halloween.  :o) 


Sandra will be donating 10% of EVERY purchase from her store to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, which I think is pretty cool.  Plus, for every purchase over $99, the buyer will receive a free "Hope" pink ribbon pocket mirror that sells for $15, for free.  (Images for the birdhouse and mirror are attached.) 

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail