Boo at the Zoo 2010! Audubon / New Orleans Style!

An now for some pictures from the Booz at the Zoo this past weekend as well! yup it was a BUSY weekend, hence kiddo had TWO costumes. I loved this Gymboree set, mainly because it will still fit her next year too!

boo at zoo 2010 1
Looking all adorable and cute!

First time she let me paint her face. 
Poor thing, also the first time she broke out from makeup.
SIGH.....

boo at zoo 2010 2

Kiddo loves hammering ANYTHING--
Thank you Lowe's for the adorable bat mobil! 
Kiddo LOVES it!

boo at zoo 2010 3

Kiddo confiscated my hair piece, but I have to admit it looks adorable on her!
Don't you love the tail? It attaches with velcro around the waist!
The ears came from a Halloween set I won for NEXT year for kiddo-more on that later!

boo at zoo 2010 4
I loved this shot as soon as I saw it! 
The kids were looking for the sea lions and disappointed they weren't in the big pond!

boo at zoo 2010 5

Ah, Audubon, you think of EVERYTHING, including making my kiddo look like a bat!

boo at zoo 2010 6
Dancing the jig, aka dancing on bubble wrap- she has it down to a fine science!

boo at zoo 2010 7

Ok, a quarterback, she's not gonna be, but she gave it the old college try!
(can ya tell the HS kid was amused? LOL)
She made it to the back of the inflatable, which I thought was
pretty darn good for a 3 yr old!

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail