I haven't passed on any Black Friday specials to ya'll because I know there are plenty of bloggers out there doing that, and I'm trying to spend bare minimum on hte computer this week, so I can spend time with kiddo while she's off from school, and get some organizing done around the house so we can put up THE CHRISTMAS TREE (that would be the 12 ft 'I hate you" tree, that is stunning when done, but takes 2 hours to 'build'...). SIGH. This is the first year kiddo is REALLY into Christmas, so we decided to go ahead an pull it and the countless ornament boxes out and show her a WOW tree!
And WOW is the best word for Growing Tree Toys Black Friday Deal of the Year!
From Black Friday through Sunday, every 100th order placed on their site will be FREE! That’s right, if you are lucky enough to win they will contact you and refund you for your entire order!
AND on top of that, they are going to offer a 15% off discount! This discount too will only be valid Friday through Sunday. Just enter code MBBTVL at checkout!
So run on over to Growing Tree Toys and make up your order NOW, save it and go back on Black Friday and place your order and see if you can get it for FREE!!!
Disclosure: I am a member of the Growing Tree Toys Blog Network, and was delighted to share this info with you!
And WOW is the best word for Growing Tree Toys Black Friday Deal of the Year!
From Black Friday through Sunday, every 100th order placed on their site will be FREE! That’s right, if you are lucky enough to win they will contact you and refund you for your entire order!
AND on top of that, they are going to offer a 15% off discount! This discount too will only be valid Friday through Sunday. Just enter code MBBTVL at checkout!
So run on over to Growing Tree Toys and make up your order NOW, save it and go back on Black Friday and place your order and see if you can get it for FREE!!!