Does it feel like some days you just don't make ANY progress on your to-do lists?
What if you need a 'me day', or get sick? If you;re a blogger, you know you have more catch up to do.
How many blogs do you get emails from on a daily basis?
I'm not sure if I have burn-out or just flat out NOT enough hours in the day, to wit:
(sorry it was blurry- didn't realize til too late)
That 1290 is emails that I have read thru quickly and saved to go back to, to check out post, or enter the giveaway (yes, I'm sure 30-45% have ended already!), or figure out whether to print or just save the link. PLUS there was this:
This would be the TWO day amount as we went to Swamp Fest at the Audubon Zoo Saturday and I came down with a migraine that night, and didn't get on the computer at all...
The good news is I got THAT 469 (only 2 of the spam were not spam), down to 195, by whittling out contest entries, spam (OOO a big 10!), and newsletters (like NOLA.com) that I didn't want to read.
So now I am off to do 2 split tabs to get thru reading all of the 195. Then I may have to call it a night, as early up in am to get kiddo off to school tomorrow...and there's always tomorrow to catch up....
BUT I have to design "Visit with St Nickolaus" tickets, flyers and poster for church (oops, I got "recruited" to be in charge of THAT in less than 4 weeks. SIGH), mail out giveaways, do 2 loads of laundry, and conduct about 3 hours of 'blog' business.... yeah, MAYBE I'll get some of those contests entered! Or not...LOL
What's YOUR daily email amount look like????
How far behind are you?

