Mailbox Tuesday: Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Toothpaste

If you're like most people, when you hear Tom's of Maine Toothpaste, you think natural product, good for you/your teeth, but taste's bad. The last time I had tried some, I thought it had improved, but I was a Crest girl!

But when the opportunity came up to try a sample of their NEW toothpaste, I thought I'd give it a whirl!

wicked fresh toothpaste

Tom's Wicked Fresh! Long-lasting Fresh Breath Toothpaste uses powerful natural flavor oils and a patent-pending botanical extract to provide long-lasting fresh breath.

Available in Cool Peppermint and Spearmint Ice. I was sent the Co

I was very impressed with the taste AND cleaning ability of the Wicked Fresh Toothpaste! My teeth felt super clean and my breath was definitely cured of the garlic I had just ate! Even kiddo was impressed and called it not bad, and claimed the rest of the tube for hers (the logic being it was small, thus it was for KIDS, not MOMS....course only if it taste's good-LOL)

Tom's has been in business for over 40 years! They have ZERO animal testing and ingredients! Nor do they have anything artificial-flavoring, preservatives or colors! They use minimal packaging and sustainable practices in making their products. So you can feel great about buying and using them!

Tom's even has a guarantee that you'll like their product or they'll replace it AND cover postage! WOW, that's some guarantee!

Give it a try today and you'll like it too!


Disclosure: I received this sample from Tom's of Maine, via Walmart sample program, the same as any other consumer. My experience is just that, my experience, your's may be different. There was no comepnsation, monetary or other, for this post.