Are you searcing for some really unique and amazing gifts this holiday season, for everyone on your list? I have found a wonderful website with some great present ideas , the Handpicked Collection!
really unique and interesting items. I Love how the categories are For Her, For Him, For Kids, Stocking Fillers, For the Garden, For the Home and Top Ten. Within each category there are at least 12 subcategories, like cook, teenage boy (isn't THAT a hard one?),
For the Cook:
Joseph Joseph Index Chopping Board- Like a filing system for your chopping needs. Four boards fit neatly into a stainless steel holder to prevent them flopping all over the worktop. Each has a different colour and symbol so you can see at a glance whether you should be preparing vegetables, fish, raw meat or cooked food.
Perfect for men, women, and kids!
Speaking of- for the Teenage Boy: CD Wall Frames-
Perfect for Newlyweds,Couples who love picnics and families:
the Wicker Picnic Basket! This cutie looks great and is a smart way to tote around enough kit for four picnickers. Contains four of each of plates, glass tumblers, napkins and cutlery sets. This will keep any picnic perfectionist happy.
I don't know about you, but I ADORE traditional picnic baskets- they're so much FUN!
really unique and interesting items. I Love how the categories are For Her, For Him, For Kids, Stocking Fillers, For the Garden, For the Home and Top Ten. Within each category there are at least 12 subcategories, like cook, teenage boy (isn't THAT a hard one?),
For the Cook:
Joseph Joseph Index Chopping Board- Like a filing system for your chopping needs. Four boards fit neatly into a stainless steel holder to prevent them flopping all over the worktop. Each has a different colour and symbol so you can see at a glance whether you should be preparing vegetables, fish, raw meat or cooked food.
Speaking of- for the Teenage Boy: CD Wall Frames-
Music becomes art in every way with these CD Wall Frames. Displays (and files) their CDs, which as any tween knows, is as good as revealing to the world exactly who they are.Just like the album holders back in the day for the older of us! ALWAYS a great gift for teens, who like to display their music tastes!
the Wicker Picnic Basket! This cutie looks great and is a smart way to tote around enough kit for four picnickers. Contains four of each of plates, glass tumblers, napkins and cutlery sets. This will keep any picnic perfectionist happy.
I don't know about you, but I ADORE traditional picnic baskets- they're so much FUN!