Synopsis:
Chris Mouse has just tucked her three
little ones into bed when she notices the most
beautiful bright shining star in
the heavens. As she dreamily admires the star she
remembers a prophecy she's heard
stories about since her youth. A magnificent star
would mark the birth of the Savior.
Could this be the promise she had waited her entire
life to see? What happens next
will change the world forever. Life for Chris Mouse will never be the same.
Review This is a quick and cute book about the true meaning of Christmas. It shows that books can be Christian, yet keep a 3 yr old actively engaged in the tale being told! Kiddo loved the 'puter book', as it was sent to be on computer for review. I think in hardback form the illustrations would have been even more engaging to her. She likes the heft of a good book and lovely illustrations.
I would recommend this book as an additional book to your Christmas library, for some variation!
About the author:
Tina J. Adams, BSW received an
Associate of Arts in Pre-Social Work, Cum Laude from
from Northern Arizona University.She is a member of Phi Theta Kappa, Beta Gamma Chi Chapter and Gamma Beta Phi
Honor Societies. Tina is a free lance writer and poet growing up with a passion for reading and
telling
stories. She has a heart for
children and animals serving families in Northern Arizona
through Adoption and Foster Care
services.Review This is a quick and cute book about the true meaning of Christmas. It shows that books can be Christian, yet keep a 3 yr old actively engaged in the tale being told! Kiddo loved the 'puter book', as it was sent to be on computer for review. I think in hardback form the illustrations would have been even more engaging to her. She likes the heft of a good book and lovely illustrations.
I would recommend this book as an additional book to your Christmas library, for some variation!
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I was sent
this book , free of charge, for review purposes, by Bostick
Communications and the author. No other compensation, monetary or in
kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to
post about the book.
