I think having a blog is like having a house- about once a year you get that itch to move things around/change the pictures/paint colors.
I've done some minor changes before without too much hassle. I hope you all like the new blog header- I've been trying to get it done for months after finding the perfect picture!
I like the simplicity of the blog format I have with the 3 column, BUT I am really craving the "Wordpress template" of a large left column, and split smaller right column. To me it just looks a lot cleaner and easier to navigate (with a white background, not orange as below).
Plus I have all these wonderful blog button of friends and blogs that I follow that I really want to place better, so you can access them, but they won't keep the page from taking SO long to load up for alot of you!
So I am going to contemplate changing the blog around this next week while on bloggy vacation.
Any suggestions or thoughts will be MOST welcomed! After all, I may write this blog, but you my dear readers are the ones who READ it, and I want it to be easier for you to read/ navigate!
Suggest away PLEASE!
Hugs and thanks!
Nicole
I've done some minor changes before without too much hassle. I hope you all like the new blog header- I've been trying to get it done for months after finding the perfect picture!
I like the simplicity of the blog format I have with the 3 column, BUT I am really craving the "Wordpress template" of a large left column, and split smaller right column. To me it just looks a lot cleaner and easier to navigate (with a white background, not orange as below).
(sample from http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com, a frequent source of mine for backgrounds!)
So I am going to contemplate changing the blog around this next week while on bloggy vacation.
Any suggestions or thoughts will be MOST welcomed! After all, I may write this blog, but you my dear readers are the ones who READ it, and I want it to be easier for you to read/ navigate!
Suggest away PLEASE!
Hugs and thanks!
Nicole
