YOUR Help Needed!

Ok guys and gals, I am officially FINALLy trying to work on the blog re-design.

Please check out the test sample blog re-design at the following address:
http://bthmtestpage.blogspot.com/

You will note that I am changing the template layout to more of a Wordpress type. The actual POST area is almost exactly the same as what it is on this blog. I know weird isn't it?

So I have 3 questions for you today in reference to the test blog:

1. what do you think of the new template layout?

2. go the the last post (  http://bthmtestpage.blogspot.com/2010/12/which-typeface-do-you-prefer_29.html  ) and check out the fonts and let me know which you think is easier/better for YOU to read

3. Do you like the blue and grey tones?

4. Where would you rather see the long line of other blog buttons? (these are the 2 options I am tossing around at this time).

  • on the bottom across the page, in smaller sizes, but still clickable to those blogs
  • on a seperate page that you could click into


Thanks so much for your help and suggestions!