I think this week.....
Probably because I had SO many big giveaways scheduled for the 2 weeks I came back after Christmas break, and SO many books to get caught up on, that this past week suddenly I just felt like I had blog ennui...
en·nui
[ahn-wee;ahn-wee;Fr.ahn-nwee]
–noun a feeling of utterweariness and from satiety or lack of interest.
aka, I just wasn't too much into blogging.....
I think the best example of a definition of ennui was on
the Gilmore Girls- well, but of course, right?
LOL!
the Gilmore Girls- well, but of course, right?
LOL!
I'd post the clip here, but I only found the one link on You Tube (seriously, what DID we do before You Tube, when we needed to find a video link?) and It is can not be embedded...BAH. So Link on over here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_N_2bGzvwc
Have a laugh, then come on back for kickin recipes later today! And I think the ennui is lifting, so next week will be better, I promise!
That is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteWe all need a break sometime!