Mailbox Tuesday: Coastal Contacts Eyeglasses

Were you one of the lucky ones who snagged a FREE pair of eyeglasses from CoastalContacts a couple of weeks ago on Facebook?

I somehow got lucky and was able to snag a pair!

Since I started needing eyeglasses, I found that having only 1 pair can be tedious when you have a 2 story house- having to run back downstairs and hunt for your eyeglasses can be a pain, so i was thrilled to be able to get a pair to keep upstairs!
coastal contacts glasses 1

I ordered these cool AQUAMARINE Kam Dhillon glasses! I really liked that they had a video on the site, showing one of their staffers wearing them, so you can really see what they look like on a real person!

coastal contacts glasses 3

I loved the color and when I wear them my hazel eyes really look green! The lenses are a different shape than I normally wear, but I like them, just wish they were a little bit bigger! The fit on the width is perfect!

I was very impressed with CoastalContacts- they sent me an email when my order was received, when it was processed, and when it was shipped! AND the glasses got to me in about a week!

coastal contacts glasses 2

Besides the case, they also came with a cleaning cloth AND a great little eyeglass repair kit! Pretty great in my book!

I will definitely keep CoastalContacts in mind for when I need to upgrade or order new glasses! Check them out, I'm sure you'll find some frames you'll love too!

Comments

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail