Makin' Me Hungry ......

makin me hungry button

I subscribe to alot of blogs, and it never fails at least 3 of them weekly
REALLY get me wanting to cook,
or just REALLY hungry by looking at what they cooked!

So I came up with an award,
and EVERY week I am going to give it to another blog
that inspired me!

Then you can blog hop with me, and maybe find some new blogs to check out!
And get hungry over!

So, drumroll please..............

Our first winner is:

valentine cookie pie AWAAP

Doesn't her Valentine's Day Cookie Pie just look DIVINE???
(her photos are stunning too!)

So run over and check out her blog and superb recipes
and let her know I sent you on over!

Happy Baking!

Comments

  1. What a fun idea! And YES, I'm off to look at that recipe right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat award idea. Gotta go check that recipe out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - this is a cool new feature. Yes, I've bookmarked and printed out a lot of different recipes. I wish I had the time to explore them all. Maybe I'll make a new goal to try one every week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Yona

    I'm with ya- course now I;m giving you more...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment