This is gonna seem like an odd rant, but bear with me...
"This is some odd news, but at the upcoming Super Bowl, there will be no cheerleaders!
Yes, you read right, no cheering squad for either team.
It's not because the NFL has banned them from the big game, or that the teams don't want them, but because both the Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers are among the small number of NFL franchises that do not have a professional cheerleading squad, according to ESPN.com."
Every football fan in the South just fell out (aka fainted).
Our boys play football, our girls are cheerleaders.
Ask my about to be 4 yr old- cheerleaders are COOL!
Now call me crazy, but the Superbowl is in Dallas, right?
How many COLLEGES and UNIVERSITIES are nearby?
The Superbowl Committee couldn't have found 2 of their cheerleading squads,
or called on the area all-star cheer squads to fill in for the teams?
I mean it's the SUPERBOWL.
GEEZ....you know the squads would have been clambering over one another
to be on national tv and get the attention for their schools....
Just me and my rant for the day..........

wow that is shocking. I thought they always had cheerleaders but being from Chicago we don't have cheerleaders here so it would not make a difference to me.
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering my giveaways and posting my button on your page I appreciate it. have a great day
Huh, that is kind of weird. I always associated football with cheerleaders.
ReplyDelete