Product Review: Cupcake Organizer

butterfly girl

As you all know, we're anti-resolutions on this blog, and rather make small changes
   so this week I'm showcasing some books and products that can help you make the
     small changes in your life, that may lead to larger ones!  ENJOY!




This may seem like an odd item to put in this week, as we don't think of food storage as making our life easier, but this is one of those items that really will help you, freeing up time for other pursuits!


cupcake carrier 1
I know I've wanted one of these Cupcake Carriers since they came out, and once Bakerella gushed how well it worked, I knew I was gonna have to break down and buy one. Plus with kiddo in school now, I KNOW I've gonna need this carrier, A LOT! When I found them on Organize.com on SALE, and I had a 20% off extra code,  my only decision was what color to buy! They come in white/clear, pink, yellow and a cool robin egg blue! 


cupcake carrier 2
Invented by a mother of 2 in need of a way to safely transport the gazillions of cupcakes she takes to parties, school and family gatherings and other functions, this carrier eliminates the mess and hassle of toting tasty treats.

Made of durable translucent plastic, this container comes equipped with 3 stackable trays, each with 12 deep cups to hold each cupcake securely. The comfortable handle allows for easy carrying while the 4 bottom latches hold the base in place without worry.The Cupcake Courier's 3 trays can be removed for use as a cake courier!



Now with this carrier I can make enough cupcakes for ALL of kiddos class and teachers, and be able to carry it in with ONE hand. Yup- ONE hand- I LOVE this carrier! We also found that you can combine cupcakes on 2 racks and 1 rack of cookies!  Plus, being pink, it stands out and people will know that it's yours (yes, they'll be lots of envious looks)! If you want to splurge some, to save yourself headaches down the road, buy this carrier and you'll never regret it!


And don't forget to check out the great giveaway and Facebook party that Organize.com is having on January 26th (6-8pm PST) and come join us to win some great prizes!


organizer.com ad




New to Facebook Parties? Check out organize.com's excellent instruction page!

Comments