Product Review/Giveaway: Nordic Naturals Nordic Berries Multivitamins and Children's DHA

** this giveaway is closed **




butterfly girl
 As you all know, we're anti-resolutions on this blog, and rather make small changes so this week I'm showcasing some books and products that can help you make the small changes in your life, that may lead to larger ones!  ENJOY!


In keeping with our kids theme today, i have a great product that I found through samples, and after contacting the company about them, they were kind enough to send a bottle for review and giveaway! These are great, natural , and good for your kids!


nordic naturals logo
I received a sample of the Nordic Berries Multi-vitamins for children over the age of 2 and was very intriqued by the concept behind them. Nordic Naturals’ mission is to deliver pure and great-tasting omega fish oils that promote optimal health and wellness.Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are polyunsaturated fats that our bodies need but cannot produce. Therefore, they must be consumed through food or supplements. There are two families of EFAs: omega-3 and omega-6, which need to be consumed in a balanced ratio.The problem is that, in our modern industrialized food system, omega-3s have become largely absent from the food chain while omega-6s have become overabundant. 


Even the healthiest diets contain too many omega-6s and not enough omega-3s. Fish is the primary food source of the omega-3s EPA and DHA, but Americans simply don’t eat enough fish on a regular basis.Enter Nordic Naturals, and their patented manufacturing process.Governmental fish oil quality standards do not exist in the United States. To ensure consistent quality, Nordic Naturals adheres to and exceeds the stringent Norwegian Medicinal Standard (NMS) and the European Pharmacopoeia Standard (EPS). Theirs have no heavy metals, PCBs or dioxins!


nordic naturals multivitamin
We have been using the Nordic Berries Multivitamin Treats - Joy adores them- she will tell us she hasn't had her 'gummies' for the day! She really isn't a picky eater, but there are days when she doesn't have a chance to eat too many veggies or fruits, so taking the mutlivitamins is a good thing!


Nordic Berries Multivitamin Treats capture the delicious sweet-and-sour citrus taste of cloudberries (Norwegian tale: Gleaner Trolls have the best vision in the village—only they have the unique ability to see which cloudberries are ripe and ready to pick, and which need a few more days of sunshine. Every day at twilight, Gleaner Trolls gather ripe cloudberries along the banks of the Norwegian fjords to make Nordic Berries. ). They are chewable, pectin-based (no gelatin!), allergen free, taste great and have NO artificial coloring, flavorings or preservatives! The also provide 100% of the daily value of the most essential nutrients kids need, including zinc, and vitamins, A,B,C, D3 and E! I love that they are great for her and she LIKES eating them, so I know she is getting all the vitamins she needs!
nordic naturals dha

We were also sent a bottle of Children's DHA
Kids everywhere love Nordic Naturals strawberry-flavored Children’s DHA. Made entirely from Arctic cod liver oil, these products are rich in the omega-3 DHA. DHA is essential for the proper development of the brain, eyes, and nervous and immune systems, made for children over the age of 3.  Easily swallowed or chewed by children over three, Children’s DHA also contains healthy levels of 100% natural vitamins A and D.


What to try them? I'm giving away the DHA, as Joy is enjoying and eating the Multivitamins!





Giveaway:

Winner will receive the bottle of Children's DHA pictured above!

Entries:
Make sure I have an email address, with your comment, so I can contact you, if you win!   
If I don't have a way to contact you, you will forfeit your win!

USA only

3 day winner's rule : Winner has days to acknowledge they won prize,
and confirm address, if no contact, then new winner will be picked in their place. 

  Please post each entry separately, i.e. 2 comments for Subscribing: 
     PLEASE NOTE NEW ENTRY RULES BELOW! 
  • Follow this blog on Blogger/Google Friend Connect (1 entry) 
  • Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
  • Follow this Blog on Facebook (1 entry)
  • Follow this blog on Networked Blogs (1 entry)
  • Tweet about this contest (2 entries), please include @BTHM1 in your tweet!  (this can be done DAILY for 2 entries PER day)  (you can use the RETWEET button below) 
  • Subscribe to this blog (2 entries) 
  • Share/ Post about this giveaway on Facebook (2 entries) (use the new SHARE button below!)
  • Stumble this post/giveaway (2 entries)  (use the new SHARE button below!)
  • Have / Put the NEW "Bless Their Hearts Mom Blog" Button on your blog or website (3 entries)
  • Enter this post link in a Giveaway Linky on another site (4 entries) ** MUST provide link to the Giveaway Linky! ** 
  • Buy at least one Toggle Bandz from Amanda (must be confirmed by her)(5 entries)
  • Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)

Contest will end on January 23rd, at midnight. Winner will be picked by Random Number (random.org) on January 24th, and emailed. As soon as winner's info is received, I will mail their prize out to the winner during the following week!




Disclosure / Disclaimer:  I received the sample and giveaway bottle from Nordic Naturals, for review purposes. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about them either.

Comments

  1. GFC follower already!
    aleksa91 hotmail com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you on FB already - aleksandra n :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liza Vladyka face book follows you
    Liza767[at]roadrunner[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liza767[at]roadrunner[dot]com
    is an email subscriber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liza767[at]roadrunner[dot]com
    is an email subscriber
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://aromaticspace150.blogspot.com/
    Has your button
    Liza767[at]roadrunner[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://aromaticspace150.blogspot.com/
    Has your button
    Liza767[at]roadrunner[dot]com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am an email subscriber. 1

    your1chef@ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am an email subscriber 2

    your1chef@ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a friend on FB.

    your1chef@ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following on GFC!
    alissabeth@faithfamilyfrugality.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following on Twitter as @alissataylor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following on NB!

    Thanks for linking up at my linky!

    alissabeth@faithfamilyfrugality.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow on gfc as Mommyof3
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like BTHM on fb as Brianna Beers
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. follow you on twitter as Mommyzboyz
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I subscribed to your blogs rss feeds
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I subscribed to your blogs rss feeds
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I subscribed to your emails
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. tweeted this giveaway!
    http://twitter.com/#!/Mommyzboyz/status/27462348180553728
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. tweeted this giveaway!
    http://twitter.com/#!/Mommyzboyz/status/27462348180553728
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I shared your giveaway on fb today!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=187007854650605&id=100000235614285
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I shared your giveaway on fb today!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=187007854650605&id=100000235614285
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I put your button on my blog!
    http://lovefreestyle.tumblr.com/
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I put your button on my blog!
    http://lovefreestyle.tumblr.com/
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I put your button on my blog!
    http://lovefreestyle.tumblr.com/
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I blogged about your giveaway!!
    http://mommyof3-freestyletumblr.blogspot.com/2011/01/product-reviewgiveaway-nordic-naturals.html
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I blogged about your giveaway!!
    http://mommyof3-freestyletumblr.blogspot.com/2011/01/product-reviewgiveaway-nordic-naturals.html
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I blogged about your giveaway!!
    http://mommyof3-freestyletumblr.blogspot.com/2011/01/product-reviewgiveaway-nordic-naturals.html
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I blogged about your giveaway!!
    http://mommyof3-freestyletumblr.blogspot.com/2011/01/product-reviewgiveaway-nordic-naturals.html
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I blogged about your giveaway!!
    http://mommyof3-freestyletumblr.blogspot.com/2011/01/product-reviewgiveaway-nordic-naturals.html
    briannabeers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Following this blog via GFC

    ai_lotus[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Following you on Twitter @lotusearthlight

    ai_lotus[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  34. 1) Tweeted this giveaway:
    http://twitter.com/lotusearthlight/status/28105217283203072

    ai_lotus[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  35. 2) Tweeted this giveaway:
    http://twitter.com/lotusearthlight/status/28105217283203072

    ai_lotus[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  36. i follow on GFC

    kathleekmccoy at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow via GFC!
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow on twitter @kopperkirlz
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am a FB fan (Tawnya S)
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow on networked blogs!
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I subscribe via google reader!
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I subscribe via google reader! entry 2
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/#!/kopperkirlz/status/28715800642715648
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/#!/kopperkirlz/status/28715800642715648
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  45. shared on FB!
    http://www.facebook.com/kopperkirlz/posts/140643229330317
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. shared on FB!
    http://www.facebook.com/kopperkirlz/posts/140643229330317
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  47. stumbled (kopperkirlz)
    http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/blesstheirheartsmom.blogspot.com/2011/01/product-reviewgiveaway-nordic-naturals.html
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. stumbled (kopperkirlz)
    http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/blesstheirheartsmom.blogspot.com/2011/01/product-reviewgiveaway-nordic-naturals.html
    copperbliss at hotmail dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  49. #1 Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lotusearthlight/status/28825538076344320

    ai_lotus[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  50. #2 Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lotusearthlight/status/28825538076344320

    ai_lotus[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  51. #1 Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lotusearthlight/status/29180846183284736

    ai_lotus[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  52. #2 Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lotusearthlight/status/29180846183284736

    ai_lotus[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail