Some of you Yankees/Canadians north of the Mason-Dixon line are snowed in like this:
Meanwhile I'm snowed under with books to read and review
So please excuse all the book reviews this past week and the next 2 weeks!
Seems the publishers are happy to send an onslaught of books, whereas the product companies aren't so much!
But don't worry- were gonna have the annual Pretty in Pink all-March-Long Bonanza, so there WILL be lots of giveaways coming up!
Meanwhile I'm snowed under with books to read and review
So please excuse all the book reviews this past week and the next 2 weeks!
Seems the publishers are happy to send an onslaught of books, whereas the product companies aren't so much!
But don't worry- were gonna have the annual Pretty in Pink all-March-Long Bonanza, so there WILL be lots of giveaways coming up!


We're snowed under like the top picture, but I wouldn't mind all the books too. That would kind of go hand in hand.
ReplyDelete@nicolthepickle
ReplyDeleteYup- a warm fire and a good book make any snow day a wonderful thing!