Sorry There Were No Posts Today...

I had every intention of writing numerous posts for Sunday, after Kiddo went to bed on Saturday night.....

That was before I realized I was having a good size reaction to an unknown type insect bite, and needed to take a BUNCH of Benadryl (yes, it IS my friend! LOL), to ward off the effects which included arm swelling and redness (quite attractive, NOT) and some very intense itching. While the area went down and the intense itching stopped, so did my ability to keep my eyes open. Benadryl has that effect on me if I take more than a child's dose (I took 3....).....

Thus, I got a lovely 10 hours of sleep. Pretty unheard of for me, but there ya go- take 3 doses of Benadryl and you get to SLEEP....but not blog....


Then I thought I'd have a chance when we got home from visiting this afternoon- nope- too busy.....

So I apologize for no posts today, including a Recipe Weekend, which was supposed to be a dessert I was going to make, but didn't get to...SIGH.....

I will try to get it posted this week (belatedly).. and I hope you understand...

HUGS to all, and thanks for being patient with me!

Comments

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail