** this giveaway is closed **
Yesterday was kids day, as far as our reviews went, so today is about Mom!
Synopsis: One of a three-book collection, THE 365 MOST IMPORTANT BIBLE PASSAGES FOR WOMEN is a daily devotional designed to encourage women to live the lives God designed for them. This year-long devotional is both unique and simple. Features include scripture, a comprehensive overview and accompanying meditation for each passage, daily scriptures that encourage women to engage in and enjoy reading the Bible, Bible passages specifically targeted at women that focus on the Bible passages that reveal the divine character of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in relation to godly womanhood, and insightful comments and applications to daily life.
Contest will end on June 6th, at midnight. Winner will be picked by Random Number (random.org) on June 7th, and emailed. As soon as winners' info is received, I will mail their book to them on the next mail run.
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this book for review purposes on this blog, free of charge, from Faithwords, a division of Hachette Publishing.No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about the book.
Yesterday was kids day, as far as our reviews went, so today is about Mom!
Synopsis: One of a three-book collection, THE 365 MOST IMPORTANT BIBLE PASSAGES FOR WOMEN is a daily devotional designed to encourage women to live the lives God designed for them. This year-long devotional is both unique and simple. Features include scripture, a comprehensive overview and accompanying meditation for each passage, daily scriptures that encourage women to engage in and enjoy reading the Bible, Bible passages specifically targeted at women that focus on the Bible passages that reveal the divine character of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in relation to godly womanhood, and insightful comments and applications to daily life.
Review: This daily devotional is aimed at more intent bible study than daily devotionals usually provide. I would highly recommend it for women in your life who greatly enjoy reading the bible and like more intense bible study! It is the first of the books in the three book collection ( The 365 Most Important Bible Passages for You, the 2nd book, will be released in November).
Karen is not acknowledged as the author, in the book, which I think is a shame, as she is quite a good motivational speaker. It really is my only fault with the book. She urges people to follow a simple plan using the acrostic T-I-M-E:
Karen encourages families to connect, serve, and treasure one another, you can read more on her website: http://www.karenhwhiting.com
Karen is not acknowledged as the author, in the book, which I think is a shame, as she is quite a good motivational speaker. It really is my only fault with the book. She urges people to follow a simple plan using the acrostic T-I-M-E:
- Trust days to God
Invest in people first
Manage the moments
Evaluate your time choices and adjust as needed
About the Author: Karen grew up around extended family in the Connecticut countryside and about one-forth of the townspeople were her relatives when she was a child, so marrying a Coast Guard officer and moving around the country gave her a whole new perspective. He had no first cousins and never lived near relatives. They have 5 children and 5 grandchildren, and have been married 33 years (WOW), and now live on Maryland's eastern shore. In addition to writing, Karen is a speaker, and often on the radio as a guest speaker.
Giveaway:
Winner will each receive this review copy of
The 365 Most Important Bible Passages for Women!
Entries:
Make sure I have an email address, with your comment,
so I can contact you,if you win!
If I don't have a way to contact you, you will forfeit your win!
USA only
If I don't have a way to contact you, you will forfeit your win!
USA only
3 day winner's rule : Winner has 3 days to acknowledge they won prize,
and confirm address, if no contact, then new winner will be picked in their place.
Please post each entry separately, i.e. 2 comments for Subscribing:
Some entries have been combined on one line, check carefully!
- Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Networked Blogs (1 entry for EACH)
- Fun entry! Go to our Blog Rolls and select a blog that starts with the same letter as your email. let me know the title of one of their posts on their main page! (2 entries)
- Vote for us at Picket Fence Blogs (button on right sidebar) (1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog (2 entries)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter (please use BTHM1 in your Tweet!) -you can use the new SHARE and RETWEET buttons below this post!) (2 entries EACH, per DAY)
- Stumble this post/giveaway (2 entries) (use the new SHARE button below!)
- Have / Put the "Bless Their Hearts Mom Blog" Button on your blog or website (3 entries)
- Enter this post link in a Giveaway Linky on another site (4 entries)** MUST provide link to the Giveaway Linky!
- Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)
Contest will end on June 6th, at midnight. Winner will be picked by Random Number (random.org) on June 7th, and emailed. As soon as winners' info is received, I will mail their book to them on the next mail run.

1...I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletegourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletegourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am an e-mail subscriber. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDelete