MABEL: Giveaway: Corel Painter 4 Essential Program

** this giveaway is closed ** 

 


Up for giveaway today is a computer program for Moms who love to create their own unique gifts from photos they've taken- Corel Painter 4 Essentials Program. We reviewed Corel Paint It before and I can tell you I LOVE these programs- they are very easy to use and create wonderful results!


 corel 4 painter essentials program
Corel Painter Essentials 4 is an easy way to get started with digital art. You can create a painting from a photo in just 3 easy steps. Even your first time using the program, you CAN create an instant work of art to give as a gift! How cool is that? You can even make your OWN sketch on a blank canvas, and add creative elements to any digital project. The tools, brushes, paints and effects, are easy to work with and the included how to guide really walks you through every step! This program is perfect for scrapbookers and bloggers to make your own backgrounds with too! It will help you release your creativity in new and exciting ways!

Program requirements:Windows Vista® or Windows® XP (with latest Service Pack) ,Pentium® III, 700 MHz or greater, 256 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive,1 GB of HD space for installation 
 
You can download a sample trial at Corel to see if you really like the program. I think you will be wowed with everything it can do and want to have this $70 program for yourselves!

Ready to get creative?


Giveaway:

Winner will receive this unopened copy of Corel Painter 4 Essentials !

Entries:
Make sure I have an email address, with your comment, 
so I can contact you,if you win! 
If I don't have a way to contact you, you will forfeit your win!

USA
 /Canada only

           3 day winner's rule : Winner has days to acknowledge they won prize,
and confirm address, if no contact, then new winner will be picked in their place. 


  Please post each entry separately, i.e. 2 comments for Subscribing: 
     Some entries have been combined on one line, check carefully
  • Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
  • Follow me on TwitterFacebook or Networked Blogs (1 entry for EACH)
  • Fun entry! Go to our Blog Rolls and select a blog that starts with the same letter as your email. let me know the title of one of their posts on their main page! (2 entries)
  • Vote for us at Picket Fence Blogs (button  on right sidebar) (1 entry)
  • Subscribe to this blog (2 entries) 
  • Share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter (please use BTHM1 in your Tweet!) -you can use the new SHARE and RETWEET buttons below this post!) (2 entries EACH, per DAY)
  • Stumble this post/giveaway (2 entries)  (use the new SHARE button below!)
  • Have / Put the "Bless Their Hearts Mom Blog" Button on your blog or website (3 entries)
  • Enter this post link in a Giveaway Linky on another site (4 entries)** MUST provide link to the Giveaway Linky!
  • Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)


Contest will end on May 23rd, at midnight. Winner will be picked by Random Number (random.org) on May 24th, and emailed. As soon as winners' info is received, I will mail their program to them on the next mail run.


Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this program free of charge, from Corel, as swag from a blog conference .No compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it.

Comments

  1. OMGosh - just close this giveaway now, and send that puppy to me....PLEASE!

    I'm a GFC Follower - Libby's Library

    libneas[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you on Twitter - LibbysLibrary

    libneas[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you on Facebook - Elizabeth Turner Neas

    libneas[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you on Networked Blogs - Elizabeth Turner Neas (Libby's Library)

    libneas[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must be a dunce, but I couldn't find the Stumble Button, so I shared on Google Buzz:
    https://profiles.google.com/104165498062385082844/posts/QJNRoVWkoxy#104165498062385082844/posts/QJNRoVWkoxy

    Entry #1
    libneas[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must be a dunce, but I couldn't find the Stumble Button, so I shared on Google Buzz:
    https://profiles.google.com/104165498062385082844/posts/QJNRoVWkoxy#104165498062385082844/posts/QJNRoVWkoxy

    Entry #2
    libneas[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tweet Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/LibbysLibrary/status/66932267267788800
    Entry #1

    libneas[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tweet Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/LibbysLibrary/status/66932267267788800
    Entry #2

    libneas[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Used your FB Button under this post:
    http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=207470409287766&id=1553088524

    Entry #1

    libneas[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Used your FB Button under this post:
    http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=207470409287766&id=1553088524

    Entry #2

    libneas[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following you on Twitter (pricelessteam) Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following you on Networked Blogs (Priceless Writers). Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im a blog subscriber. #1 Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im a blog subscriber. #2 Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. #1 Posted on Giveaway Linky. You are #52, i think. http://sugarpopribbons.blogspot.com/search/label/Mr.%20Linky

    Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. #2 Posted on Giveaway Linky. You are #52, i think. http://sugarpopribbons.blogspot.com/search/label/Mr.%20Linky

    Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. #3 Posted on Giveaway Linky. You are #52, i think. http://sugarpopribbons.blogspot.com/search/label/Mr.%20Linky

    Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. #4 Posted on Giveaway Linky. You are #52, i think. http://sugarpopribbons.blogspot.com/search/label/Mr.%20Linky

    Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am following you on Twitter! @MommyJenna

    jenna at loveofbabyonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. following on gfc as jhb
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. following on twitter as jhitomi
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. email subscriber 1
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. email subscriber 2
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. fun entry: Just Another New Blog, which I also subscribe to, has an entry called Futon Cover Review.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. fun entry 2
    Just Another New Blog also has a giveaway linky.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. voted for you on the picket fence.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. subscribe via email-1
    abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. subscribe via email-2
    abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. voted on the fence
    abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. emailsubscriber #1
    coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. emailsubscriber #2
    coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. voted on PF coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gfc follower!
    nat/sophieandmomma
    n.snaer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I Follow VIA GFC I Would Love to Try This Software.

    Thanks
    heidivargas [at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Tweeted - http://twitter.com/#!/HeidiVargas/status/69232703584747520

    Thanks
    heidivargas [at] live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. This would be fun to get creative with.

    Follow with GFC!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail