Can’t swallow vitamin pills? Now you don’t have to!
AlternaVites is the multivitamin designed especially for those who have difficulty swallowing pills or prefer not to. alternaVites contains 23 essential vitamins (including Viamins A, C,D, E, B6, and B12) and minerals (like copper, magnesium, folic acid, calcium and iron) in a new crystal powder form that melts in your mouth. Unlike typical vitamins that may be hard to swallow, alternaVites is easy to take. With alternaVites, there are no more excuses not to take your vitamins!
- Melts in your mouth
- Mixed berry taste with no aftertaste
- No water or preparation necessary
- Perfect for those on the go
- No artificial colors or preservatives
- 0 grams of sugar
I was intriqued when offered the free sample to try and although I don't have trouble swallowing pills, I know people who do (including some of my readers), so I wanted to give it a try for the team, so to speak.
While the taste of the powder is not BAD, per se, there is ALOT of it to sprinkle and swallow! I was surprised in fact, as I originally thought the packet was 2 servings. Nope just one! For me, who can swallow pills, it seemed to take forever to get all the product down. But for someone who can't swallow pills, then it would definitely be a viable alternative!
I did find that my energy increased during the day (I took it at 5am) and it packed a punch so to speak in the chromium iodine and selenium areas. I fond that when I'm low on them, I have low energy- so the packet definitely helped me. While the AlternaVites is not what i would take on a daily use, I do recommend them highly for those that can't swallow pills!
YOU can try a FREE sample too- just check out the AlternaVites website!
And if you order, you can enter the code SAVE15 at checkout to save 15 percent!
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this sample for review purposes on this blog, free of charge, from alternaVites via Smiley360. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it. As with any health product, my experience may be different than yours, as no two human's biological makeup or reactions are identical.

Comments
Post a Comment