Steve Azar Pays It Forward With "Soldier Song "

In keeping with the Memorial Day Theme, I wanted to share a special offering from a Southern singer we love in our family: Steve Azar.


I'm sharing part of his fanclub newsletter, so can see what great charity work he does, and get his special download of his Soldier Song, AND help out our veterans at the same time!




"I know you value our servicemen and women as much as I do. What they do for us on a daily basis is truly amazing.

I wrote and recorded "Soldier Song" as a genuine expression of thanks to our troops and especially their families. I've partnered up with Jared Allen's Homes 4 Wounded Warriors, the chairity helps wounded soldiers that are low income make their homes barrier free if needed. Great cause. 


A portion of the sales from this track will benefit those in need. Preview the song on iTunes here, and grab the track for only 99 cents.

Happy Memorial Day!
Steve "


Great charity, great song, great day!


So go get your copy!

Comments