Wordless Wednesday: Da Beach!

arrival
Arriving


waved beach
pristine early morning sand

sandcastles 1
Sandcastle building

stirring mud
what hat?

water 1
but the water is more fun!

mom n me footprints
mommy n me footprints!

water 2
Typical image-Day 2- running back n forth!

sandcastles 2
ahoy-there be buried treasure!

Skull of the Gafftopsail catfish, aka the Crucifix fish!
Looks like a cross doesn't it?

sandcastles 3
Ok, I'll wear Mom's hat, maybe it will bring more Luck!

bye beach
BYE BYE Beach! I had FUN!!!

Comments

  1. Great beach pictures. We went to the beach yesterday and I forgot my camera :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sand pic! So pretty!

    Those are some great pix...makes me want to hit the beach...we haven't gone in a loooong time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stacie we did too- thankfully we have great cameras on our cell phones!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment