Wednesday I told you about the wonderful BeadforLife organization.
Today I want to tell you about their BeadforLife party program and how it is different from kitchen ware or home furnishing programs you may have hosted!
First, they support you hosting the party COMPLETELY, with no cost to you! WOO HOO!
You register online to host a party and they send you a party kit containing:
how to roll a bead
songs and music
sell free of charge)
Yup, that's right, whatever you don't sell, you send back to the company FREE OF CHARGE.
Now didn't your heart just go pitter patter?
You can be the hostest with the mostest, educate others, provide the means for charitable present buying, and know that you are teaching the younger generation about giving back!
You could host a party at your church, at your women's club, book club, or school meeting. OR what about hosting a booth at a public fair, and educating even MORE people! Are you hearing the choir of angels singing yet?
AND now drumroll....... check out their Safari to Party program!
Sign up to host a BeadParty between June 1st, 2001 and September 30th, 2011 and you will be automatically entered to win their GRAND PRIZE
- an all expense paid trip to Uganda to meet BeadforLife's Members and experience an amazing Safari! And share the fun - each person you get to host a Bead- Party increases your chances of winning!
No time to host a party this summer? Have your friends or family host a BeadParty and put your name in the Promo Code, you will BOTH be entered to win our GRAND PRIZE. For every 5 people you refer (who put your name in the promo code field), you will automatically win a $50 Gift Certificate to BeadforLife..
What do you think? Are YOU ready to host a BeadForLife party?
If you do (will be checked), I will give you 20 (yes, i said TWENTY) extra entries for every giveaway through September 30th. That is HOW much I believe in this program!
Disclosure / Disclaimer: BeadforLife offered this info, for blog posting purposes. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about the program. Nor did I receive any extra entries into their giveaway.



Comments
Post a Comment