** this giveaway is closed **![]() |
| http://www.uprinting.com/ |
I have used UPrinting many times and always been satisfied with their excellent service. So when they contacted me and asked if I would like to host a giveaway of 250 stickers for my readers, I was THRILLED!
With back to school upon us (yippee), there ALL sorts of uses for stickers- from marking your student's items, to organizational boxes at home, to labels to close lunch bags, to stickers for surprises in your kids lunch boxes to good job stickers! You name, UPrinting.com has a template that will work to make your own customized stickers!
No matter what your preferred format (adobe, photoshop or corel), they have a standard label template you can use to design your label! The templates are VERY easy to use and they are VERY implicit about where to put your writing/images, so there will be NO bleed or loss of writing! So you know you will get a great looking sticker!
I love that you can work on your sticker on their site as well, save your design, and come back to it to edit it, or to duplicate it and then make changes (say if you wanted to use same sticker for multiple kids in your family!). Here's one I made up using a free downloadable from callyjanestudios !
Now I edited out the hamster from the original design, as Kiddo hates them (I know, I figure we'll have one in 2 years when she decides she HAS to have one) right now. For the final design I also went in and added her full name in script on the lines provided. Kiddo literally has a ton of books and she's been bugging me for labels, so this is perfect!
What about YOU? What do YOU need stickers for? Christmas is also coming up, so if you need canning or gift jar labels, this might be a great way to get a head start on your gifts!
This is a quick giveaway so we can get the stickers to you ASAP! The winner will get:
250 Customizable Stickers, 2" x 3.5" size, 70lb Label Matte weight/type, Front Side Only Printing, with a VERY quick 4 Business Days Turnaround! SO if your kids don't start school til after Labor Day, you can have them in time for the start of school!
***
***
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this offer of the giveaway for blog purposes, free of charge, from UPrinting, via Giveaway Blogs! I will receive the same stickers in kind for this hosting of the giveaway. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about the product.


i like the greeting cards
ReplyDelete