Product Review and Giveaway: Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal Gift Pack

&& this giveaway is closed &&
The wait is over - brand new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal here! 


Fiber One 80 Calories cereal has a light honey flavored wheat and corn puff squares. With 40 percent of the Daily Value of fiber in one 80 calorie serving, Fiber One 80 Calories cereal can help curb your hunger, which can help you stick to your weight loss plan. So if you're getting tired of oatmeal, FIber One 80 is a very viable option! And a great tasting way to start your day.

We sneaked some Fiber One 80 into both trail mix and chex mix for the kids at VBS, and they had NO idea they were eating something GOOD for them- they just thought they tasted sweet and good! AHA- a cereal the whole family can agree on! Check out the Fiber One website for some great recipes to use the cereal with as well!



Are you hungry yet? If so, look for new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal on grocer’s shelves now! Visit the Fiber One website for a $1.75 off coupons for any of the new Fiber One products!


If you're like me, Fall means cooler weather and wanting to be outside and starting up your exercise program again. So why not add FIber One 80 to your regime? I will be!




Fiber One 80 wants to help one BTHM reader start the school year out with new goals for Mom and/or Dad. SO they are offering one BTHM reader a FREE box of Fiber One 80 Cereal, a sensor pedometer with USB conencor (so you can chart how many steps you take daily-the recommended goal is 10,000!) and a neoprene ipod/smartphone armstrap holder (my HTC is a little large so it's a hard fit, but it would fit iphones just fine!).




***


***


Disclosure / Disclaimer:  I received this review pack including the Fiber One 80 cereal, free of charge, from General Mills through My Blog Spark, for blog posting purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post, except for the giveaway pack. Nor was I told how to post about the items.

Comments

  1. I LOEVE Fiber One products! The cereal looks good.

    your1chef at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually have a kefir smoothie and it does keep me full until lunch.
    hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Apple Cheesecake looks great!
    hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an e-mail subscriber. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually my breakfast keeps me full til lunchtime.

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brown Sugar Cookies sound yummy.

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to have a snack around 10:30

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely have a snack after breakfast and before lunch. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow...WInn Dixie recipe that caught my eye -
    5 Minute White Chocolate Hazelnut Pie

    ReplyDelete
  10. freq have a donut or cookie snack

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!
    It depends on what I have for breakfast whether it lasts. Fiber One cereal seems to keep me satisfied and not need extra snacks. :)
    Thanks so much for the chance!
    ~Mippy :)
    bunnysmip (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!
    I think the Tangy Greek Lemon Soup sounds wonderful and I printed it out to try this weekend! :D Thank you for sharing the site! :D
    Thanks so much for the chance!
    ~Mippy :)
    bunnysmip (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always have a mid morning snack-It's usually yogurt with cereal mixed in

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My current breakfast does not keep me full until lunch so I go for the mid-morning snack!
    reklaw422 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Usually, no...I have to have something to keep me going, so a mid-morning snack is definitely awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay, hope I'm doing this right. :-) I went to your Blog Roll from the top of your web page and found lots of good ones! Picked "Cupcakes and Mudpuddles." On the main page as of 8/18, there's a post with a quote on Waiting, a post on Coping with the Texas heat by hanging out at Orange Leaf and a yummy looking recipe for homemade peanut butter cups! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail