Product Review: Coco Penny Headband

I was supposed to have posted this review a whole lot sooner, but the sneaky creature in our house, aka Kiddo, kept sneaking off with the headband, and I could never find it to take a picture or to review it! I think I had it in my possession for the first 5 minutes it came out of the envelope, then it 'disappeared'. It was like a haunting- I'd swear I'd seen it, go back to wear I thought I saw it,and it would be gone. Then the pattern would repeat. SIGH.


coco penny headband 1
As you can see- I finally found it! Sparkle Cat, now know as Sparkle Jaguar (thanks to Mamma Mirabelle over the Summer), was channeling her inner fashionista, while hanging out with the other 'kids' (aka stuffed toys)! As you can see it is an adorable felt flower with a beaded center, on a stretch headband. Very pretty! And very sturdy to put up with all that playing!


"Coco Penny was created by best friends and moms, Marianne Viray and Mary Hales who started designing their unique hair flowers for themselves and their daughters, Coco Penny embraces everything floral, feminine and fun.  Using materials including felt, chiffon and jersey knit, each hair accessory is super soft and comfy, and inspired by daisies, gardenias, dahlias, sweet peas and peonies, among others. "


Their items include:



Hair Flowers Available in felt, chiffon and jersey knit designs, while featuring a rainbow of colors including teal, yellow, orange, and red, perfect for Fall, each hair flower is backed by an alligator clip,  making them suitable for everyday wear, to special occasions, or even just dressing up a ponytail! I've been known to use hair flowers on hats, handbags, coats and even sweaters!  The flowers work well with their headbands!

coco penny headband 2
Headbands Available in sets of either two flat headbands or one flat and one ruffled, each adorable headband fits a head circumference of 14 to 18½ inches. Available in pink/white, silver/black, purple/cream, navy/red and gold/brown.  SRP: $5.95 for set of two.   Currently only sizes 0-12 months (Larger style options coming soon.)

Embellished Onesies Gift Sets Each Coco Penny tagless, short sleeve, white cotton baby onesie feature bright, colorful flower embellishment(s).  They are perfect for an unique baby shower gift! Each set includes two hair flowers and one headband.  Available in sizes 3-12 months.


They even have special gift tubes, to make your items look great and super special to the recipient!


You have to check out Coco Penny- their flowers are the PERFECT accessory for Fall, for both you AND your daughter(s)! 





Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this flower and headband, free of charge, from the J9 PR, for review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about them.

Comments

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail