Product Review: Orchard Bar Energy Bars

Growing up, I was blessed to receive fresh apples and cherries from the family orchards in Washington State. There is something about the north Pacific air, that just does wonders for the fruit! So when I was contacted by Liberty Orchards, the maker of Aplets and Cotlets since 1920, I was thrilled, as they are is well known to our family! 


orchard bars 1


I was asked to try their new Orchard Bar Energy Bars


The bars are all-natural energy bars made from fruits, nuts, and seeds! They start with fiber-rich apple flake, then blend in pieces of real ORGANIC fruit along with heart-healthy nuts, sunflower and flax seeds, fruit juices, and high-protein soy nuggets. 

The result is a burst of energy for people on the go that's rich in antioxidants (vitamins A ad C), low in sodium, and a good source of protein. With natural cane and tapioca sugars, no preservatives, no peanuts, no chemicals you can't pronounce,  no artificial flavors or colors, and no cholesterol, it's a snack you can feel good about!

orchard bars 2

Now look at the picture above- do they look absolutely scrumptious, or what? Not your typical energy bar, are they?

1. Blueberry, Pomegranate and Almond- ONE word- YUMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!! If they had bits of dark chocolate in it, this one would be my absolute favorite snack in the whole world! Seriously. The perfect combo of sweet and salty, soft and crunchy. And hunger pangs? GONE. Energy? Oh yeah! Seriously, I ate this one and had NO hunger for 5 hours! Not even a cringe! (pictured on top in the photo)

2. Strawberry, Raspberry and Walnut- my second favorite! Again, a great combo of sweet and salty, and a perfect blend of the strawberry and raspberry. Huge chunks of delicious walnuts! (pictured on bottom right in photo)

3. Pineapple, Coconut and Macadamia Nut- the third sample sent to us. I like all three ingredients, just generally NOT together. Generally I want my pineapple dried or cooked. Obviously these bars are different- so I gave this one to my best friend to try. Her comment? DELICIOUS!  (pictured on bottom left in photo)

And they now have 2 new flavors : Banana Mango with Macadamia and Cherry with Almond

All the bars have 
180 cal, 18g sugar, 6 g fat. You see, not much different than your normal energy bar, but MAN is the taste SO SO SO much better!

AND right now they have a special sampler pack of my 2 favorites above for ONLY $2.50 (and FREE shipping!), so you can try the bars. Trust me once you do you will be HOOKED!

The bars normally come 12 to a box for $16 (all one flavor), or $27 for an assortment box of 20 bars (with all 3 flavors I reviewed). You can buy them directly from Liberty Orchard online- simple and easy! With shipping, they come out to about $1.40 each. Think how much you pay at Target or Walmart for an energy bar that doesn't last 5 hours. Pretty good buy to me! 

(FYI -They even have a special sampler pack with FREE shipping, to try the applets and cotlets, if you haven't tried them before either!)





Disclosure: I receives these samples from Liberty Orchard
, free of charge, for blog review purposes. I received no other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post.Nor was I told what to say about them!

Comments

  1. Myhomefitness.ie also offers a range of pre-owned certified equipment with the same service guarantee as our new product range with prices up to 50% off.Treadmills

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail