Book Review and Giveaway: Code Blood by Kurt Kamm

code blood cover

I figured it was only appropriate to post this review today, since the red icing on my cupcake turkeys had a runny, bloody look to it! LOL

There's no turkeys in this book, which is a super quick read!

Synopsis: 
code blood synopsis

You can read an excerpt from Chapter One on the author's website!

Review:  This is a great book in that it is from a fire paramedic's perspective! Code Blood is their term for a bleed out patient. The book alternates between Cole's perspective and the stalker. In many ways the book is about light and dark, good and evil, but with a modern twist. I finished it in one sitting without even meaning to! It just flew!  Setting the book in Southern California, with all the other craziness and the beauty of the coast echoes the good and bad.  If you'd like a book that is different and gives you a great reality of being a fireman/paramedic, this is a great book for you!

The author actually has a firefighter mystery series, of which this book is part of ! Each book focuses on one firefighter and his special skill )i.e. Wildland Firefighter, Hazmat Specialist, or Arson Investigation. Each mystery is told from the firefighter's viewpoint and the story revolves around him and his job. Isn't that a great idea? It would be a great set for someone looking to get into firefighting, or who is one!

About the Author
kurt kamm bio

Want to win this fun book?
**
**


Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this book, free of charge, from The Cadence Group, via Book Blogs.ning,  for review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it. 


Comments

  1. Kevin is my favorite.

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review and giveaway. Thanks. elliotbencan(at)hotmail(dot()com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like KEVIN!
    abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of the series, I will be keeping my eye out for these.

    Thank you for bringing this to my attention-my step father used to be a firefighter before he passed on, I bet he would have enjoyed these.

    Danelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail