Book Review and Giveaway: Say You'll Be Mine by Julia Amante


Say You'll Be Mine cover


Sometimes you just read a synopsis and look at a book's cover, the book just says READ ME, so, like Alice, you do! This is one of those books!

Synopsis:
Say You'll Be Mine synopsis

Review: This was an interesting book. There was so much about Argentina that I did not know about! The food in the book will have your mouth watering! It is an interesting story and very readable. I finished it in two sittings! The characters were interesting and even though I saw the ending coming by mid-way through the book, it was an enjoyable book! If you want to learn about another country through and enjoyable love story, this is the book for you!


About the Author: 
Julia Amante bio



**
**


Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this book, free of charge, from Grand Central Publishing, via BookBlogs.ningfor review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it. 

Comments

  1. This sounds like an interesting book.

    wfnren(at)aol(dot)com
    wrensthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail