Book Review and Giveaway: Three-Day Town by Margaret Maron

Three-Day Town cover


Up today we have a book by one of my favorite mystery writers, Margaret Maron! The latest in her Judge Knott/ Sheriff Bryant series, this is quite an enjoyable read!


Synopsis:
Three-Day Town synopsis

How about the lead character, Judge Knott, interviewing their author? Check it out at the Hatchette book page!

Review: This was a super super quick read. It was another one that I started it thinking I'd read 2-3 chapters, and next thing I knew I had completely read the whole book! It has a great plot and the dialogue between the characters was lively and kept the flow going. This is a perfect lazy afternoon read, that will make you want to go back and read the rest of the books in the series!


Author Bio:
margaret maron bio

**

**



Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this book, free of charge, from Grand Central Publishing, via Book Blogs.ningfor review purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it. 


Comments

  1. Sounds like a fascinating read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personalized photo books can be created application any agenda photos and added agenda annual files including scanned images and downloaded pictures.

    photo calendar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Your site is very innovative and informative i like it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. In any framing project, whether for ready-made or custom picture frames, one of the many decisions to make is which type of glazing to use.

    non conductive cleaner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail