Christmas Books For Kids: My Very Merry Christmas Personalized Book by I See Me

books for kids button
Today begins a couple of weeks of books about Christmas, the values we attach to the holidays, the winter season, and new books that we've enjoyed. All the books are perfect for gift giving and we wanted to share them with you!


As far as our family is concerned, books are the perfect gift, no matter what they age a child (or adult for that matter) is! So give our book angel a whirl and see what book she brings you to check out daily!
Happy Holidays!
My Very Merry Christmas cover




For our first book in this meme, we have I See Me's My Very Merry Christmas personalized book! Your child's name is added into the story and art, as well as on the cover art. The book is a small 6" x 6" size, making it perfect for stocking stuffing!


The book opens with personalization to your child, from you (or Santa!), and then starts a simple story of forest animals helping Santa by getting your child's Christmas tree and star for on top of it. While it is aimed at young children, it is also perfect for new readers!
Click here to see sample pages!


My Very Merry Christmas sample page 1


We were sent a copy to review and I am actually saving it for Christmas for Kiddo. She adores books with her name in name, and this book is just too cute to not give her in her stocking!  The illustrations are bright and cheerful and I loved how the incorporate your child's name into the garland on the Christmas tree on the cover! I know Kiddo will see it immediately and be entranced! We may have a hard time getting past the cover!
My Very Merry Christmas sample page 2


I See Me has 13 other books, if you want to personalize a story for year round reading, or for a special occasion, like a birthday! I like that they have Christian books, including God Love You! So you are sure to see a book, or two, you want to order!


Be sure to check out the I See Me Facebook page for specials too!






Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this book, free of charge, from I See Mefor review  purposes on this blog. No other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about them.








Comments

  1. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this nice information. I really appreciate your work, keep it up..I really like your blog.It is too good and helping for me.Thanks !
    Regards,
    ROTHCO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment