Don't Forget About Small Business Saturday !!!

Ok, so the kids are home from school, which means they haven't driven you nuts yet, because it's ONLY Monday. Are you planning your week? 


Which after-Thanksgiving sales are you hitting this year? 


You know what I found funny last year? I found alot of the same (or better) items on sale for the same, or LOWER prices during the 9 days BEFORE Christmas. Sorta made me glad I was stuck working, and couldn't hit the sales!


With the economy like it is this year, I know we all want to find a great deal and save money. But how about supporting YOUR LOCAL businesses, and keeping them in business, so the money spent stays IN your community?
Small Business Saturday logo


"Small Business Saturday" was created by American Express, last year, and takes place again this year, on Saturday November 26  - sandwiched between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, on the busiest shopping weekend of the year!








Go to the Facebook page and take the pledge to SHOP LOCAL on the 26th, and spread the word. If we ALL do this, we can help save businesses at a critical time of the year for them!


American Express wants to help you make a difference, and for it's carholders, there is an extra bonus: Get a one-time $25 statement credit when you register an eligible American Express Card (on the Facebook page), and use that Card for a purchase of $25 or more at a small business on November 26th. How cool is that? It's like getting the item for FREE! 


Remember to check with your local Chamber of Commerce as well, and see if there is a special Small Business Saturday event scheduled for your town! 


So take the pledge- we have!












Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received this info, free of charge, from American Express,  for blog posting purposes on this blog. No compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. Nor was I told how to post about it. 

Comments

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail