Do you like Harry? Did the Potter book excite your kids into reading?
Are you kids still gaga over him?
I've got a great quiz for you, and them, to take to test YOUR knowledge of all things Hogswart!
AND when you finish the quiz, come back and enter to WIN a copy of Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2!
What could be easier?
I scored a 4/5 and I haven't even seen the movie yet!
How did YOU and YOUR kids do?
**
**
Disclosure: I received this giveaway offer from Partners Hub, free of charge, for blog giveaway purposes. I received no other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post.Nor was I told what to say about it!
Are you kids still gaga over him?
I've got a great quiz for you, and them, to take to test YOUR knowledge of all things Hogswart!
AND when you finish the quiz, come back and enter to WIN a copy of Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2!
What could be easier?
I scored a 4/5 and I haven't even seen the movie yet!
How did YOU and YOUR kids do?
**
**
Disclosure: I received this giveaway offer from Partners Hub, free of charge, for blog giveaway purposes. I received no other compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post.Nor was I told what to say about it!
4 out of 5 isn't too bad :)
ReplyDeleteykatrina at hotmail dot com
I scored 5/5 on the beginner's quiz and it unlocked an exclusive clip :)
ReplyDeletedeeg131 at gmail dot com
I got 4/5
ReplyDeleteI got 3/5.
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway, thanks.
your1chef at aol dot com
Ahh, only 3/5 I got a exclusive film clip though :)
ReplyDeletetracyschultz@yahoo.com
I got 5/5!!! It unlocked an exclusive clip.
ReplyDeleteI got 3/5 on the quiz.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Intermediate. abrennan09@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletebeginner- Scored 3/5
ReplyDeletelola_violets_2010[at]yahoo[dot]com
I got 3/5.
ReplyDeletecjwallace43 at gmail dot com
I got 3/5.
ReplyDeleteI got 5/5. I am officially a nerd. :)
ReplyDeletemctrickyb at sbcglobal dot net
Beginner, for sure.
ReplyDeletecoreybrennan26@hotmail.com
Only 2/5 - I need to see the new movie!
ReplyDelete