CHANGES in CURRENT Giveaways!

There are some changes to the CURRENT giveaways that I wanted to make everyone aware of, because they mean EXTRA entries for the giveaways you already entered!




AND when you go back to get the extra entries, remember to retweet, as that can be done daily!


So here are the changes: 


1. Due to Google doing away with GFC, a lot of people are switching over to Google + (Circles), as it can be added to Wordpress accounts. While we are still on Blogger, I understand why people are upset, and want to give them back that extra entry they may be loosing.


So I have COMBINED the GFC follow entry on all CURRENT giveaways with a Google + follower (gplus.to/blesstheirheartsmom ).

2. I really, really, really (you understand I truly want this, right? LOL) to win the Ice Stylist contest. So I've added an option to like the post with my Ice Stylist Entry. You like the page, OR comment on the page, and I'm giving you FOUR extra entries into all the giveaways running! YUP- 4 jewelry pieces features=4 extra entries for all of you! 


So click the link and like the page, or comment. Then go into all the giveaways and snag your extra entries!


YOU ROCK!


Starting with NEW giveaways on 12-7-11, it will be a SEPARATE entry.

Comments

Follow and Share:

twitterfacebookbluesky appinstagrampinterestemail